Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bobby

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sky put up his stats for West Ham, but not for Albion. As usual, no Albion reps in the studio or commentary team. If only the Council hadn't turned down his Planning Application!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I expect him to reign in his blatant support of WHU when we are paying his wages. I’d sack him

No longer a legend for this fan

Jimmy Grimble

Christ, some people are sensitive. I really did not get that vibe from him at all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Christ almighty how old are you? A fantastic player for the Albion it’s only a job for a player they aren’t fans.

His current job is as an Albion Ambassador, you clearly don’t run a company. If you did you might expect your employees to be more circumspect.

I have no problem with him being a WHU fan but I expect better from him on National TV

If he doesn’t draw a salary then I take the above back.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A few years ago Bobby stood on the Amex pitch and was interviewed pre-match against West Ham and said he was a Hammer and that he wanted them to win He's certainly not hid it from us!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
His job is as an Albion Ambassador, you clearly don’t run a company.
And you forget a lot, when he resigned he had offers and said he was holding out for us. He clearly has love for the club it’s just not the club he supports. We would be on cloud 29 if we ever made 5th let him have his moment.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I saw his Brighton stats on screen.
92 goals over 2 spells in xxx games?

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
They have earned to be the topic by actually winning quite a few games this season and challenging for something. What else can be said about us that hasnt been said a million times. Another 90 minute borefest. God I hope something changes for next season.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
His current job is as an Albion Ambassador, you clearly don’t run a company. If you did you might expect your employees to be more circumspect.

I have no problem with him being a WHU fan but I expect better from him on National TV

I’d rather them be honest than circumspect. Fair play to Bobby, he clearly loves West Ham, but has a genuine bond and affinity for the Albion. He has always said his favourite time as a player was his first spell here.

A great ambassador for the club.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is it some surprise that Barking born Zamora might be a West Ham fan? it has been mentioned before.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I expect him to reign in his blatant support of WHU when we are paying his wages. I’d sack him

No longer a legend for this fan

He's been a West Ham fan all his life. He's from there. The day you agree to stop supporting Brighton because of your employment, should be the day you criticise him. Do you want Welbeck sacked? Despite his goal against them, he's still a Man U fan.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Were you being serious then?! I assumed you were joking?!

Love Bobby, always will. But he is a Hammer and the story tonight was about West Ham, understandably that’s what Sky were focussing on.

We are a precious bunch at times.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I saw his Brighton stats on screen.
92 goals over 2 spells in xxx games?

Yes they bunged his stats on at the end with their cursory 'oh yea Brighton played in this game too' chat right at the end with the entire analysis being 'Brighton need a striker' and 'the Chairman needs to get his chequebook out'. The Sherlock Homes of football was in the house.

But it was a Wet Sham ****ing borefest of a post match punditry, the game commentary from Alan Smith wasn't much better.

But then again I thought it was a borefest of a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here