Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma, will he stay or will he go?

Bissouma, will he stay or will he go?

• Total voters

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Couple of Arsenal fans in my office, one wants Bissouma badly and thinks they will get him. (Is Yves an Arsenal fan?) The other fan reckons he would struggle to get in their team......pah hah :)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If they think its for £30m then there is no deal to be done. Regardless of covid discounts or needing to improve our financial situation Tony is not letting one of our prize assets go for that. £40m might get us to the negotiating table, and depending on other interest we might want more.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£30 mil :lol: if we’re going on **** bissaka and Maguire rates he should be going for £250mil...

If he goes it’ll be undisclosed but £40mil upfront minimum and a good £10mil add ons I think.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We really need a bidding war. I think he is good enough to get in the PSG team, I hope their Billionaires come knocking if Biss has to go. Chuck in a Paris pre-season friendly while you’re at it please uncle Tone.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I wouldn't be surprised if a deal of some sort is already agreed. I just hope it's a decent club and not a basket case like Arsenal. They have asmuch chance of getting in the Champions League as we do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here