Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Viewpoint - Noel Clarke

SAC

May 21, 2014
I wondered if they would. Probably the correct decision but annoying when I have watched the first four.

If ITV knew about the allegations before they started the series it's unforgivable.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well the ex-Dr Who actor isn't in a great spotlight at the moment so hardly surprising.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Noel Clarke, challenging times ahead.

Currently starring in ITV's prime time drama Viewpoint all this week has now had sexual misconduct allegations levelled against him dating back as far as 2004.

Unfortunately one or two women accusing him could possibly be written off as bitter and twisted exes or female predators looking to make a few quid, but 20 separate women making complaints is a whole different ball game, looks like he might need Petrocelli to get him off of this:ffsparr:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Worth highlighting that he has denied all allegations.

Good article on this in the Guardian.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
trial by The Guardian newspaper. The 20 women need to go to the police and formally complain and let the police investigate, not to a newspaper and the guy's life by ruined until found guilty or not.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Good article on this in the Guardian.

Comunist

Communards.jpg

Regards

DF

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Final episode of Viewpoint has been consigned to ITV hub for a limited time. Will not take up the 9pm slot this evening

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very disappointed as I liked him. Pulling the show is the correct thing to do, and I presume the civil and legal process will now commence.

And it’s not “trial by Guardian” as one posted has put it. It’s reported elsewhere and I presume with such accusations it will ultimately be decided by a civil and/or criminal court.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The BBC have had this story all day. I watch Bulletproof on Sky and it's an entertaining programme which the BBC mentioned he was from. But when the BBC failed to mention Viewpoint I thought it was Ashley Walters, his co star on Sky. They've not mentioned Viewpoint at all, strange.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Very disappointed as I liked him. Pulling the show is the correct thing to do, and I presume the civil and legal process will now commence.

And it’s not “trial by Guardian” as one posted has put it. It’s reported elsewhere and I presume with such accusations it will ultimately be decided by a civil and/or criminal court.

Has he been arrested then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here