Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Latest poll for London Mayor election

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Oddly, as I don’t really agree with many of his views, I thought Ken was a good mayor. Invested in buses, Boris bikes were really Ken bikes, sorted out the London Overground, introduced the Oyster card, helped win the Olympics. He’s always been good at local management going back to his GLC days when he secured the future of all the London parks. His broader politics and views I don’t get on so well with.

Whereas Sadiq and Boris jointly achieved absolutely the square root of naff all.

Livingstone also helped bring regular-season NFL games to Wembley.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sadiq absolutely romping home.

:clap:

Future Labour leader?

???

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I reckon Andy Burnham is the person for that job.

Personally, I’d chose Stephen Kinnock.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Worrying to see Londoners extending the stabathon for at least another 3 years..
Encouraging to see that there was 115% turnout again in Tower Hamlets...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
At least he can now get on with removing statues and important stuff like that...

Beats this though, right?

Tory 1: remove thousands of police from the payroll
Labour mayor elected
Tory 2: "look at how few police officers we've got under Labour. I'll being them all back"

:wanker:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Labour mayor elected
Tory 2: "look at how few police officers we've got under Labour. I'll being them all back"

There is the tomb of the unknown shopper, still with its flame burning in our local high street.
I'm guessing sadistiq will remove that eventually :lol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Labour mayor elected

I only work in London,thankfully I don’t live in the third world fly hole that Khan has turned it into....still some are happy with the race baiter for another 3 years so all is good [emoji1303]also it will be nice to see some historic statues come tumbling down [emoji1305]

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anyway, back to the point of me starting this thread - sneering at the "Waitrose Tommy Robinson" (c) Twitter

Sadly he beat Count Binface. But he did lose to a Youtube type person whose policies include:

Telling Boris to shush
Closing any McDonalds with a broken McFlurry machine and turning into social housing
Deporting the EDL to Poland and then allowing Polish people to own guns
Return the price of a Freddo back to 5p
Ban Prince Andrew from going within 4 miles of a school.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyway, back to the point of me starting this thread - sneering at the "Waitrose Tommy Robinson" (c) Twitter

Sadly he beat Count Binface. But he did lose to a Youtube type person whose policies include:

Telling Boris to shush
Closing any McDonalds with a broken McFlurry machine and turning into social housing
Deporting the EDL to Poland and then allowing Polish people to own guns
Return the price of a Freddo back to 5p
Ban Prince Andrew from going within 4 miles of a school.

As funny as Fox losing to a youtuber is it'll never beat UKIP a) still existing and b) putting up a candidate called Gammons.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve worked in or lived in London for the last 18 years or so and it’s laughable that people think it has only become a ‘shit hole’ under Sadiq Khan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here