Votes: 203 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A few.

Rarely PSG or Citeh. Sorry NSC, financial doping/faux sponsorship deals with connected parties ... no respect for cheats.

Well before the mass outrage of the last 24 hours, football was already immersed in lying and greed.

Nope. Used to watch any key games the English teams were involved in when it was on ITV, but as I don't watch enough to justify spending on Sky/BT it has drifted out of my sphere of attention. Will listen on 5live if I am sitting in bed reading but apart from that...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
we used to watch a fair bit back in the 90's when it was on ITV, then tailed off to virtually nothing by 2005 , now we have blanket TV coverage I sometimes put a game on, but rarely pay any attention . . . . as Sam says, when BRighton are playing Juventus or something I'll make the effort.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I watch all the games (when an EPL side is playing). That's Champions' (sic) league and Europey League.

I would watch none of the ESL pirate monkey tennis games.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Have watched a few this year but only because I signed up to BT for the Brighton games. Will be cancelling once we know the next round of BT games and the last Brighton game is announced. Normally just watch the final.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I used to watch the final but haven't done that for years. I could't tell you who last seasons finalists were.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I would probably watch if it was free on TV and I did go to the pub to watch Spurs lose in the final a couple of years ago as my mate's son in law is Spurs and it was an excuse for a piss up. I have a passing interest and will check the scores if I remember. Would love one season in Europe, similar to Fulham, even if it meant relegation a few seasons later.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
not watched a single game since we lost to valencia in the semis in may 2001. zero interest, our cl run was fun but meh.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
I haven't watched it for years.
There is no doubt the CL format needs refreshing but club's breaking away and starting their own competition to secure their status is not the way to go about things.
Especially as UEFA are looking to breathe new life into the competition soon anyway.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Last time I watched a European match was the Istanbul Liverpool AC Milan final. Think that was the first in at least a couple years too at the time.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Until its knockout stage little interest TBH...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
With fans, yes.

Without fans, I struggle to find any televised football that isn't Brighton interesting at al..

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I would prefer to watch a championship L1 L2 relegation decider than any Champions League game except possibly the Final.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
I will watch a few games, but only if the Mrs is out - it's football after all, and I have to cut my cloth accordingly, prioritising our games and more recently, games that affect us, and of course Sunday late pm game is just "my time"!!. I currently have BT, but I will not go out of my way to get it simply for CL football, especially the early rounds. The notion of an ESL has no appeal for me whatsoever - there is usually a game or two between the "big clubs" in Europe every year - just look at this years Q/F - and that is of interest, but the idea of watching that over and over again... no thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here