Newcastle’s remaining fixtures...

West Ham
Liverpool
Arsenal
Leicester
Manchester City
Sheffield United
Fulham

If they don’t get points today they are going to have their work cut out to find too many more until the season finalé.

Oh deary... that run in.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It’s a pen for me... we would be livid if we didn’t get one in the same situation

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
It’s a pen for me... we would be livid if we didn’t get one in the same situation

How on earth can the Cooper tackle be a red card one day, the next Tarkovsky’s wild kick is not even a foul!!??

Crazily inconsistent officiating even with VAR helping them.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Goes back to what I was saying yesterday about this ‘dangerous play’ being a human interpretation, it’s a stupid rule really, at the time Tarkowski will have made the decision to use his foot there how is he meant to know an opposition player will stick his head in there?

It’s the same as the Bissouma one, it’s deemed dangerous play because he accidentally connects with someone but if you do that and don’t catch someone, it’s not dangerous play? :shrug:

It’s foul play ‘because’ you don’t know who is there, therefore you shouldn’t be swinging your leg at head height. Simple really.

Pen for me, but not a card.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I haven't written off fat Sam yet, they had a great result last week and if this result stays the way it is and a couple of good results for West Brom and the bottom will look very interesting, (hope not)

You’re not really worried about a team 11 points behind with 8 to play, are you, or are you meaning Newcastle should be concerned?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I think it is a pen BUT if we are moving to VAR only intervening if it's an absolute clanger from the ref then I'm quite happy with that. Same with the Welbeck one last week, again I think its a pen but it is subjective and so I'm happy for the onfield ref to make the decision (even if it's Mike Dean). Now if they can sort the offside nonsense out as well so the lino's decision is only overturned if its immediately obvious on one watch, then we will be getting somewhere.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Come on ref. Blow your whistle.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are the Toon an even more northern palace?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If Newcastle keep most players fit they are far too good to go down. Lucky they've got a crap manager.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here