Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season's kits: Predictions!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I've been playing. A lot. Teaching myself Illustrator which is a nightmare to be honest. But I've made Nike's base templates and started messing around with even more ideas. Some away kits....

View attachment 135922

Love the idea with the AmEx square. I played around with this too. Solves the stripe dilemma / solid sponsor but really like the NOBO reference you've done. IF it were to be implemented I guess it would be on the away and keep the memorable logo on the Home kit. Going to have another bash on this PES Master site in a mo. :)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I've been playing. A lot. Teaching myself Illustrator which is a nightmare to be honest. But I've made Nike's base templates and started messing around with even more ideas. Some away kits....

View attachment 135922

A new role for you as Nike's head of design awaits

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

View attachment 135922

Nice.

Could definitely see the club choosing something very similar to the yellow - if a bit 90s Leeds.

I quite like the burgundy, simply because it's a bit of a change. Feel like variations on the black one have been done quite a bit in recent years with the all black and the Volt kit etc.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Some home designs should we go back to traditional stripes. Remember, these are based on realistic choices seeing what other teams have got so far.

I've got some more whacky designs in the works. But these are realistic based on what's out there... and I nicked the gorgeous navy/gold creation from above.

Home Kit ideas.png

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Some home designs should we go back to traditional stripes. Remember, these are based on realistic choices seeing what other teams have got so far.

I've got some more whacky designs in the works. But these are realistic based on what's out there... and I nicked the gorgeous navy/gold creation from above.

View attachment 135961

Settle for any of those as long as they still have Bissouma on the back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Thought about creating a new thread for this. But I want the world to know I was right when the Albion release one of these designs, so this thread is staying alive.

Let's talk about Puma and what planet they are currently living on. Because wow. This new style of third kit is absolutely shocking.

man-city-21-22-third-kit%u00252B%u002525282%u00252529.jpg

fenerbahce-21-22-kit-third%u00252B%u002525283%u00252529.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
One of the very few things that we can be sure of, is that we will have a new kit each season.

Especially at a time where all clubs are desperate to generate revenue following a year without paying crowds.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can't like any kit when they describe the SHIRT as a jersey, it's as bad as "team colours".

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The mighty Seagulls, from Europe, whooping ass in their mighty striped jerseys, they'll knock 'um out the park with their offensive creation strategy

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Thought about creating a new thread for this. But I want the world to know I was right when the Albion release one of these designs, so this thread is staying alive.

Let's talk about Puma and what planet they are currently living on. Because wow. This new style of third kit is absolutely shocking.

View attachment 136323

View attachment 136324

That Fenerbahce kit is awesome, I want one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
check these shockers . . . . Although Porter could up his game a bit in the style stakes.

610.jpg

striped vest.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here