Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ed Turns

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Congratulations to 2nd-year scholar Ed Turns who is one of six youngsters nominated for the PL2 March Player of the Month award - March's PL2 Player of the Month shortlist revealed

1234.jpg

For anyone wondering who the heck he is ---------------------> Albion 1st-year scholars for 2019-20

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Outstanding progress made this season really, is the only player to genuinely progress from u18s to the u23s this season (Ferguson and Tsoungui never really played u18 this season). Realise he got 'lucky' with injuries to Dedoncker and Tsoungui this season but he has really taken his chance. No way that Delap/ Ramsey don't win it this month mind.

On another note, Khadra has posted a picture of himself training on his socials, hopefully he will involved for the run in.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Anyone know where he schooled? Assuming he's local?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
We've done it again - another CB off the production line! He is going to be a very good quality CB. Another one we need to handle very carefully with the loan market but he's clearly got all the tools.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Exceptional first-team debut from this young man this evening.

I know most people were expecting Antef Tsoungui to start tonight. Not available? No probs, we'll just slot another academy product into the starting line-up and get a performance as though he's playing senior football for years.

Incredible.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Exceptional first-team debut from this young man this evening.

I know most people were expecting Antef Tsoungui to start tonight. Not available? No probs, we'll just slot another academy product into the starting line-up and get a performance as though he's playing senior football for years.

Incredible.

I find it highly impressive that 7 different players have made their professional debuts during the cup run so far (unless I’ve missed anything)

In typical Brighton fashion though, 3 of them are centre backs. :lolol: It’s bizarre how many top quality defenders we churn out, long may it continue though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here