Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Whatever happened to NorthStandPolls?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Only posted once, telling them all about analysing bulk samples of suspected Amosite (Brown) Asbestos using Polarised Light Microscopy in accordance with Appendix 2 of HSE Guidance Document HSG 248 - I think the thread was 'Tell Me Something I don't know'.

I do mean ALL about it, I cut and pasted vast amounts of the Guidance!

I was clearly bored that day... :lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Whenever I see this phrase online, I just can't help but roll my eyes about 360°

One of the most tiresomely overused sentences on the internet.

Yes. If the laughing smiley 😂 is the ***** emoji of choice, then that is surely the ***** phrase of choice. Neither are clever, and this is often compounded when thick ***** use either out of context.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hardly surprising.

NSP is way too cerebral for someone as moronic as you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, there you go, more abuse of a poster.
In fact a poster that has been targeted for at least 18 months.

Constant abuse and a mod that jumps in with both feet, BECAUSE HE CAN.

Well, I really don't know who is the worst ABUSER:

1) Mods, that actually abuse me.
2) The mods that support abuse with a thumbs up and trolls me, to try and get me banned.
3) Mods that say they can't do feck all.
4) Mods that hide behind a second and third account to target me.
5) Or the most disappointing one of the lot. THE LEADER of this establishment that lets it all happen without a conscience at all.

Who is the worst I will let you decide?

Oh, and what a BLUNDER HINEY, you forgot to post under your different account.
Well, at least you have exposed yourself, even if it wasn't intentional.

Online abuse kills, and you should all know better.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

2) The mods that support abuse with a thumbs up and trolls me, to try and get me banned.
5) Or the most disappointing one of the lot. THE LEADER of this establishment that lets it all happen without a conscience at all.

As the former owner of NSP I would have binned you off for incessant whining and self pity.

It wasn’t for everyone, it wasn’t for many, it could be in the worst possible and it eventually died on its arse, but it was in the main a band of (wrong ‘un) brothers who managed to get on.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
These former FORUMS, where FREE SPEECH was allowed, are a throw back to less TYRANNICAL TIMES imposed by DULLARD MODS who ONLY allow FINANCIAL and ECONOMICAL debate at the expense of FOOTBALL

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

You don't have to be here if you don't want to, but as you are here I assume you love it really

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

It must really PISS you OFF to receive all this abuse, YOU shouldn't have to take it from these DICKHEAD posters.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
As the former owner of NSP I would have binned you off for incessant whining and self pity.

It wasn’t for everyone, it wasn’t for many, it could be in the worst possible and it eventually died on its arse, but it was in the main a band of (wrong ‘un) brothers who managed to get on.

You talk about NSP in a past tense.
NSP as a site is dead, but as you well know...we as a group of real life friends are alive and kicking on our WhatsApp group.
Wronguns we well may be, but you will never find a group less judgemental and willing to listen to other peoples problems anywhere.
Fair dos.....the advice we offer is mostly shit, but it comes from the heart :lolol::lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You talk about NSP in a past tense.
NSP as a site is dead, but as you well know...we as a group of real life friends are alive and kicking on our WhatsApp group.
Wronguns we well may be, but you will never find a group less judgemental and willing to listen to other peoples problems anywhere.
Fair dos.....the advice we offer is mostly shit, but it comes from the heart :lolol::lolol:

it's funny you should say that , just this morning i was making myself a sandwich for breakfast and I've managed to get black pepper and chilli sauce down my japs eye , it's driving me bonkers ......any ideas...???

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

For some reason, these images come to mind...

mr%20gilbert.png

gnbNyLrU-600x338.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ha!

I was only thinking of NSP this weekend what with the death of Philip, a classic subject for an 'NSP speaks ill of the dead' thread. It's days like today when it's sadly missed as I'm sure NSC wouldn't tolerate anything like it even in the new Bear Pit. (I wonder if the queen is going to do internet dating?)

Whatever happened to its founder, the legendary Safeway Seagull? A man who really knew the definition of 'Free Speech'; when NSC banned polls he didn't sit around moaning, he started his own site where people could post all the polls they liked. Really he should be running Facebook or something now.

I posted on there a few times in its heyday, it was fun but I wasn't really 'one of them'. My natural home was always here on SLICE island.

EDIT: I see Mr Safeway has posted on this thread, good day to you, sir.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ha!

I was only thinking of NSP this weekend what with the death of Philip, a classic subject for an 'NSP speaks ill of the dead' thread. It's days like today when it's sadly missed as I'm sure NSC wouldn't tolerate anything like it even in the new Bear Pit. (I wonder if the queen is going to do internet dating?)

Whatever happened to its founder, the legendary Safeway Seagull? A man who really knew the definition of 'Free Speech'; when NSC banned polls he didn't sit around moaning, he started his own site where people could post all the polls they liked. Really he should be running Facebook or something now.

I posted on there a few times in its heyday, it was fun but I wasn't really 'one of them'. My natural home was always here on SLICE island.

EDIT: I see Mr Safeway has posted on this thread, good day to you, sir.

ahemmm slice CENTRAL old boy....:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here