Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Don't be daft fella - in business, you buy an asset, this can be plant, machinery or contracts of employment for human resources - these assets are owned until sold or scrapped [given away].

Or are you just being a pedant?

The Jean Pierre Bosman Ruling specifically tackled that interpretation

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Your claim that he doesn't have the freedom to like what he wants on social media without being attacked on Social Media by YOU because of in your word "Ownership" by the Club. It's your " Narrative" that lead to a certain interpretation.

He got the freedom to do whatever he likes, if he wants to pull his pants down and take a poop in the middle of his penalty area or lend Connolly his first cigarette or bitchslap Tony Bloom during his morning jog, then by all means do it. Its still unprofessional though and I dont want unprofessional players in a team that I cheer for.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He got the freedom to do whatever he likes, if he wants to pull his pants down and take a poop in the middle of his penalty area or lend Connolly his first cigarette or bitchslap Tony Bloom during his morning jog, then by all means do it. Its still unprofessional though and I dont want unprofessional players in a team that I cheer for.

That post made me piss myself laughing and got me off my Legaslative Political High Horse. So I am gonna drop it there.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Still can't see it. Cough Mat Ryan Cough - what does that mean? Where does it mention Sanchez? The OP posts a picture of a twitter page which appears to have no meaning at all, and (admittedly fairly muted) outrage ensues.

Baffled.

Oh, and entirely un-outraged. Sorry chaps!

Are you really claiming you don’t understand the tweet or how it relates to Sanchez?

I fully get people not being outraged by it, I’m not massively arsed. But to claim you don’t understand the tweet seems like you’re being purposefully naive.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Are you really claiming you don’t understand the tweet or how it relates to Sanchez?

I fully get people not being outraged by it, I’m not massively arsed. But to claim you don’t understand the tweet seems like you’re being purposefully naive.

That's the thing, in't it? There are a few incontinently compulsive psychopaths (Leon Knight, Joey Barton) who can't help it. Not sure he's one of those. Tabloids pay people to monitor this sort of thing for stories and we have a million hysterical fans on Twitter. Surprised he can be bothered to start this kind of arseache.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He’s ‘liked’ a tweet that tags him......for ****s sake who cares ? All he’s done is acknowledge a tweet someone has put up.......if he’d tweeted something himself pointed at Bob I’d get the faux outrage but this the online equivalent of someone passing him in the street this morning and saying ‘big rick from Bob last night eh Maty ?’ and him going ‘yeah’.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Feel free to DM me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's right though, it's an embarrassing thread. If people can't stand him then don't following him on twitter or stalk everything he says or does.

Why on earth would DM you change that?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Maty Ryan is a decent bloke.
Always gave everything for the team and did his best.
It went to shit.
We’ve moved on.
He’s moved on.
Why the hostility ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Noo is so entwined with everything Hughton. Any kind of criticism of him, or one of his players, and he’ll jump in. God help you if you feel the current manager is better than CH.

Then he gives “advice” to folk on how to be a better poster. So draw your own conclusions.

My posts on this thread have absolutely nothing to do with CH. Only you have dragged him into this. I can assure. CH couldn't give two shitts about what footballers post on Social Media. He doesn't use it so never sees it.

As for the advice I publicly posted for you on another thread. I also said feel free to ignore it.

It was only given as an option to stop other people attacking you on here

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
His infraction of liking a post is hardly a major concern. In fact I didn't even notice it until others got outraged.

Kayal used to do worse on Social Media when he didn't play. And he was still at the club at the time. It ain't a big deal. Only 11 players can be on the pitch at the same time and all players deal with not playing very differently. Some just get used to it and others find if difficult to accept

It really is for me. Unprofessional, disrespectful to the club and fans.

Perhaps because you aren’t as passionate as us about Brighton it means less?

He’s an arse IMO....

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yes. I've looked at the OP time and time again and am still baffled about what it's supposed to be about. Has no meaning at all for me.

Minutes after Sanchez makes a mistake someone mentions the goalkeeper he had replaced. It’s quite an obvious nod to us making a mistake by letting Ryan go in that persons opinion. Ryan liking it just comes across as him waiting for Sanchez to make a f*ck up, whether that was how it was meant or not.

It ranges from dumb/tone deaf through to him being happy Sanchez f*cked up. Whatever way it was meant, it’s not a great look for him and it’s understandable that people are pissed off.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Maty Ryan is a decent bloke.
Always gave everything for the team and did his best.
It went to shit.
We’ve moved on.
He’s moved on.
Why the hostility ?

Ask Maty.... apparently he hasn’t moved on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Minutes after Sanchez makes a mistake someone mentions the goalkeeper he had replaced. It’s quite an obvious nod to us making a mistake by letting Ryan go in that persons opinion. Ryan liking it just comes across as him waiting for Sanchez to make a f*ck up, whether that was how it was meant or not.

It ranges from dumb/tone deaf through to him being happy Sanchez f*cked up. Whatever way it was meant, it’s not a great look for him and it’s understandable that people are pissed off.
:shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It really is for me. Unprofessional, disrespectful to the club and fans.

He’s an arse IMO....

Yep

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Is it that.
1- You genuinely do not understand how Twitter works?
2- You don’t understand the point of the OP?
3- You don’t give 2 f***s what Ryan has done?

Nothing wrong with any of the above, or is it
4- You are on a wind up? As [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] will have to get crayons out and write in block capitals to explain it any clearer.....:):)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I get passionate about loads of Social Justice issues that outrage me. Someone liking a Tweet just isn't one of those things.

I recall years ago having a discussion with one of the Directors at Newcastle United at the time.

I don't know if you remember the on pitch fight between Kiran Dyer and another Newcastle player.

That particular Director was outraged that Dyer didn't take his earring out of his ear when he gave an apology to the Media.

And I thought to myself. " Get a f#ckin life if you think a footballer wearing an earring in a Press Conference is something to be outraged about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here