Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 6-8/3/21

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How did Peter Walton steal a living as a referee? That’s a blatant handball, his arm is out to help him control it.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Unlucky Leeds. No way the lino saw that offside.
West Ham awful so far.
Unbearable guff about Leeds. Tyler, I think it is on my stream, going on about how the Leeds players have had to really fight for their careers, mentioning Ayling, whilst Cresswell (released by Liverpool as a kid) feeds Antonio (started his career at Tooting & Mitcham).
Can't wait until there is a new media darling.
Still, Hammers 1 up.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Crikey, just seen the list of Chelsea subs.

2FDA131D-8955-4A25-9670-D868C19D9823.png

With Abramovich reportedly planning to spend £250m this summer, imho the two Mancs and Chelsea will have their places in the top 4 sown up for seasons to come.

Spuds, Everton and Arsenal blown out of the water, for example. I really cannot see Arteta or Mourinho getting anywhere near a title for years to come.

Will Diver Kane have to move on at some stage to get a medal?

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
They're not a football team, Leeds. They're a basketball team.
They just won't get anywhere beyond the level they are now without signing the 11 best players in the World (and they better be prepared to run).
I would DEFINTELY rather have Potter than Bielsa (and i'm not a massive fan of Potter).

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Seeing Leeds disallowed goal interesting change of heart by officials as like Maupays, linesman flagged. Much better then just leaving it to VAR. Spectators know where they are and if wrong can easily be overruled.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Can’t quite believe how good West Ham are this season. Unbelievable Jeff.

Experienced PL manager with decent back room staff, paying Soucek more than we were prepared to certainly helped them with the goals and performances he’s turned in.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They just won't get anywhere beyond the level they are now without signing the 11 best players in the World (and they better be prepared to run).
I would DEFINTELY rather have Potter than Bielsa (and i'm not a massive fan of Potter).

This.

Biesla is always prepared to sacrifice the stability of his defence in order to get players forward. Reminds of of Eddie Howe & Keegan also.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Experienced PL manager with decent back room staff, paying Soucek more than we were prepared to certainly helped them with the goals and performances he’s turned in.

6’4” Soucek is often unplayable, burying 8 EPL goals this season already.

Bowen and Lingard on £100k a week, they have quality throughout midfield.

Moyes is a very good coach.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Wouldn't mind swapping places with them. At the end of the day they've been way more effective than we have at getting points on the board this season, in their first season back, and they've done it without being dire to watch and sticking 11 behind the ball hoping to nick one. Can't knock that, really.

What happens after this season in terms of their progress, who knows,but if we end up going down then they'll be in a rather more healthy position to progress than us

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wouldn't mind swapping places with them. At the end of the day they've been way more effective than we have at getting points on the board this season, in their first season back, and they've done it without being dire to watch and sticking 11 behind the ball hoping to nick one. Can't knock that, really.

They've done well. Think they could have a sweaty second year though, but depends a little bit on the transfer window.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Undoubtedly, but where does it end?
If you were a data analyst/sports scientist/scout at Leeds you'd basically be looking for the fittest players on the planet (not that kind of fit).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here