Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do our online fans deserve better performances/results than this?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Ok my point to be frank is this. You lot can let off steam because you feel frustrated and you feel justified to aim it at anyone associated with the club in the heat of the moment. Yes I posted an inflammatory thread with inflammatory comments and how did you all react? It’s nothing compared to the negativity others have posted. All you’ve done is sit on your sofa today. Imagine if you had trained your nuts off all week, thrown yourself into90 minutes with that outcome and had a long depressing journey home and got shown some of the comments on this board today. That’s my point.

I'd turn off social media and think of where to spend that £50k for the week's blood, sweat and tears.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Imagine if you had trained your nuts off all week, thrown yourself into90 minutes with that outcome and had a long depressing journey home and got shown some of the comments on this board today.

If that scenario would motivate Albion players to practice hitting the target from 12 yards out for the next game, I could probably clear that with my conscience.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I wont stop supporting but after last 2 performances but may give watching a rest for a while. Cant say it is enjoyable. So much is wrong.
Not long ago Bissouma was outstanding. Now no better then Stevens . Whats happened to forward runs with ball
What about some leadership from Dunk when defending corners. What was he doing hitting 2nd kick to same place. Did he think keeper would stay on other side.
McCalister and Lalana now contributing nothing
Connelly Mighty hard position to play but doubt he would hold a place in a div 1/2 side..Should never start again Appreciate Maupay out of form but at least he has scored goals in pro football
Why did we let only left back go.Now play Burn because he is tall and works hard.
Fed up with hearing manager happy with performance
Seeing Potter in constant chat with his assistants do wonder if he has opinion of his own
Todays result was because of poor performance not because we were hard done by. If anything we were lucky to be awarded penalties

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
From reading everything on here I’d suggest not. What a short sighted, forgetful, ungrateful, mean spirited bunch of whingers. I can’t remember whining as bad as this when we were in League 2 without a roof.

Hey Lokki....blimey a name from the past...how are you mate.

Dave.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If that scenario would motivate Albion players to practice hitting the target from 12 yards out for the next game, I could probably clear that with my conscience.

They are not good enough at this level. has that crossed your mind?

Hey Lokki....blimey a name from the past...how are you mate.

Dave.

Hello mate been a long time! I’m as good as can be expected thanks. Came on here to remind myself why I stopped reading all this tiring negativity several years ago. It didn’t disappoint. Hope you are well my friend.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hello mate been a long time! I’m as good as can be expected thanks. Came on here to remind myself why I stopped reading all this tiring negativity several years ago. It didn’t disappoint. Hope you are well my friend.

Yes all well here thanks.

Take care mate.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They are not good enough at this level. has that crossed your mind?

It has frequently over the last few games! Certainly the finishing doesn't seem to be getting any better, either through current ability or coaching.

As I posted on another thread, WBA were missing Ajayi, one of their better defenders. They've conceded 55 goals, over 2 goals a game on average.

To put it in perspective, that's 11 more goals than the next worst (Leeds on 44) and 14 more goals conceded than Sheffield United who are below them!

But regardless of this and in spite of our 70% possession, 15 shots and 2 penalties, we didn't score.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
It has frequently over the last few games! Certainly the finishing doesn't seem to be getting any better, either through current ability or coaching.

As I posted on another thread, WBA were missing Ajayi, arguable their best defender. They've conceded 55 goals, over 2 goals a game on average.

To put it in perspective, that's 11 more goals than the next worst (Leeds on 44) and 14 more goals conceded than Sheffield United who are below them!

And yet, despite our 70% possession, 15 shots and 2 penalties, we still didn't score against them.

Clive

Should put us 2 up front (from 30 years ago ) we would be knocking in for fun just like we used to in the old days mate

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Clive

Should put us 2 up front (from 30 years ago ) we would be knocking in for fun just like we used to in the old days mate

:thumbsup: I know you!

Great to have you back again on NSC mate!!

Let's face it...we couldn't have done any worse with those penalties.

Will PM you. Let's meet up for a beer after all this madness is over. And I'm not talking about the current season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here