Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Livid,or just laughing in disbelief?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A run of six unbeaten, wins against Liverpool, Spuds and The Leeds, followed by two absurd defeats . . . . and people have lost the will to live?

**** me. How did we ever win the war? A couple of days without electricity and some NSC regulars would be topping themselves. Get a grip, FFS.

Talk about entitled
Ah but this is against the worst Palace team for 5 years and er, West Brom ffs [emoji23]

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Depressed - not laughing - the lack of confidence looks set to send us down. Need a lot to go our way next game!

boik

I'm afraid that I did predict that we would struggle today. We just don't have the tools to break down a packed defence. We all know that a decent striker would have had a hat-trick today, so I don't really see where slagging off GP gets us.

I guess some people just need to vent though. We're all different.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
We've mullered Villa, Palace and WBA. I'd be livid/depressed if we'd deserved to lose all three. So it's 'laughing in disbelief for me'!!

We'll win the next three and get something from United and Everton.

Dunk needs to take pens

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Yes I'm laughing

Laughing at the probability that this time next year we will probably be losing 1-0 at Peterborough and the manager and half the players that put us there will be gone. Hilarious ! :facepalm:

boik

Ah but this is against the worst Palace team for 5 years and er, West Brom ffs [emoji23]

The problem with the worst teams is that they pack the defence against teams that play football. They've drawn against City, Liverpool and United. Not putting ourselves quite in that league, bust it goes to show how easy it is to stop teams who like to play football.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Beyond livid...won't be going near a blood pressure machine I could break it. This season we have excelled in creating first most woodwork Man U, losing after whistle gone Man U having more shots without scoring than an team in history plus the likes of penalties outside box Spurs Southampton. Missing our own pens, not beating 10 men bottom of the table teams, not scoring against at team with 2nd highest goals against in Europe, losing to a team with 2 touches in our box in the whole game etc etc.

Must calm down or I may have to break the covid rules and head to Croydon to batter a Caravan dweller.

Conspiracy theories eh? I’m with you on that one.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As I understand, Gaping Open Goal Missed, Two Pens Missed and TCaUS MK 2 officiating - We didn't stand a chance ! :ffsparr:

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
It was a shit performance. It won't be the last this season but it's not an ELE.

The far too regular failure to score even nailed on chances is so fukking irritating though.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Same mate
I’m resigned to the probability of relegation
If we manage to stay up great but I just don’t think we will
We had our little run and now we seem back to normal.
Most of the players struggle at this level that’s the problem
I think
Can we get anything at Leicester and Southampton?
Possibly Will we?Probably not but here’s hoping

Long way to go yet mate.

Agree if feels bleak right now, but still a ton of points to play for. And even Fulham get a result next, they have horrific fixtures coming up.

But I’m pretty mad at the team today, not going to lie.

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
Long way to go yet mate.

Agree if feels bleak right now, but still a ton of points to play for. And even Fulham get a result next, they have horrific fixtures coming up.

But I’m pretty mad at the team today, not going to lie.

There sure is but I just can’t see anything changing
I hope it does I feel gutted tonight what a week
Keep positive UTA

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I was just getting over Monday night and now just feel numb. **** me we need to start taking our chances.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
Took me 2 days to get over Palace. I've laughed this one off already. I wish we were just actually shit, then it wouldn't be so frustrating.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
a run of six unbeaten, wins against liverpool, spuds and the leeds, followed by two absurd defeats . . . . And people have lost the will to live?

**** me. How did we ever win the war? A couple of days without electricity and some nsc regulars would be topping themselves. Get a grip, ffs.

Talk about entitled

100% this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here