Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deserve to go down?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
...a side who repeatedly cannot score goals, after 25+ chances game after game, and also repeatedly lose or draw games when restricting opponents to 1 or 2 chances....? Well, we don’t deserve to be in this league do we? It’s absolutely incredible how inept we are at finishing. Season after season.

For all those who’ll cite Liverpool result. A) they’re having their worse run of form since 1923 B) aren’t our bitterest rivals C) who for 2nd season on trot beaten us at home, without created any otherwise chances. And this time without Zaha too!

Fecking livid tonight doesn’t even begin to describe how feeling right now. And yet, it’s all so typical Albion. I curse the day I was taken to the Goldstone. Tonight’s the sort of night you feel like taking a punt on reincarnation.

Can’t bare to watch Potter explain this one. I swear I’ll punch the tele if he says “learning” one more time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Your message is hidden because you are on ignore.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
...a side who repeatedly cannot score goals, after 25+ chances game after game, and also repeatedly lose or draw games when restricting opponents to 1 or 2 chances....? Well, we don’t deserve to be in this league do we? It’s absolutely incredible how inept we are at finishing. Season after season.

For all those who’ll cite Liverpool result. A) they’re having their worse run of form since 1923 B) aren’t our bitterest rivals C) who for 2nd season on trot beaten us at home, without created any otherwise chances. And this time without Zaha too!

Fecking livid tonight doesn’t even begin to describe how feeling right now. And yet, it’s all so typical Albion. I curse the day I was taken to the Goldstone. Tonight’s the sort of night you feel like taking a punt on reincarnation.

Can’t bare to watch Potter explain this one. I swear I’ll punch the tele if he says “learning” one more time.

You weren’t on ignore, so **** off... now you’re on ignore!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m livid, but hold your horses about deserving to go down, the simple facts are obvious we can’t finish, but we don’t deserve to go down.
Chin up fella, it’s hard result to take after dominating a game.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

No Mr Profumo, now go to bed :lolol:

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Deserve to o down? NO, will we go down? possibly if we cant win with 25 shots and 70% possession then something is seriously wrong.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Oh dear the apologists have all put you on ignore!

Unfortunately Potter will get the odd result but a draw is the best you can hope for. No wins in 4 against our bitter rivals who are a very mediocre side!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

**** off, prick.

If you think a team that suffers its first loss in 8 games, during whiich we’ve beaten last year’s Champions, deserves to go down then you need to be supporting someone else.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
We have a lot of work to do but on tonight's evidence we have enough to scrape the points we need to survive.

I'd say rather than deserving to go down, relegation would be the most undeserved outcome of any team in the Premier league era. This team is fantastic and plays incredible football.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
no but our attacking players need electric shot treatment .....car battery , cattle prod , buckets of water and wet sponges .....you work the rest out.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A football league is ultimately a meritocracy of performance, so if we finish 18th or lower we will deserve to go down, and if we don't we won't.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m livid, but hold your horses about deserving to go down, the simple facts are obvious we can’t finish, but we don’t deserve to go down.
Chin up fella, it’s hard result to take after dominating a game.

Thanks. I’d add “again” after “dominating” though! I guess if we do, we shall have no one else to blame given the sheer volume of missed chances to turn draws into wins. That’s what I mean by deserve. But thank you for being civil, it was a fair question to ask rather than an invite to post abuse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here