Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poyet Sky studio guest on Sky tomorrow

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Expect lots of chat about the play off game then

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I expect a question like: “Was the glass ceiling broken by better managers than you?” Or “Do you think it was ill-advised to frustrate your club’s fans with your play-off semi-final post-match comments?”. I am sure a question like this will be asked... or maybe not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Deserves better than he gets on here.
We were awful to watch before he came along. Revolutionised us tactically and won promotion in his first full season.
He got us playing some beautiful football and into Championship play-offs which seemed like a dream before his arrival.
Oversaw the transition into the Amex and was the catalyst for bringing a new class of player to the club.
His reign was magnificent, his departure was squalid.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We were awful to watch before he came along. Revolutionised us tactically and won promotion in his first full season.
He got us playing some beautiful football and into Championship play-offs which seemed like a dream before his arrival.
Oversaw the transition into the Amex and was the catalyst for bringing a new class of player to the club.
Deserves better than he gets on here?

We beat palace 3-1 in the St Paddy's Day massacre and then he ruins the aftermath with his sly comments.

He didn't want Murray.

He then made a story up on MOTD pretending to find out he'd been sacked live on air.

He's a fantasist.

However the football we played was great a he helped turn the club round which I am sure we are all grateful for.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Legend of a manager who pulled us up by our bootstraps and ensured we kicked off at the Amex in the Championship.

It didn't end well. But anyone who fails to acknowledge what Poyet did for BHA is a class-A twatter.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yep - always feel too many fans turned on him without knowing the full facts etc. That title season was just immense - one of my favs. And did well in the championship too. A successful manager for us and our history.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

100% agree.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

We beat palace 3-1 in the St Paddy's Day massacre and then he ruins the aftermath with his sly comments.

He didn't want Murray.

He then made a story up on MOTD pretending to find out he'd been sacked live on air.

He's a fantasist.

However the football we played was great a he helped turn the club round which I am sure we are all grateful for.

Don’t recall the first point (it was 3-0 btw) - certainly no comments ruined any aftermath for me!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

He didn't want Murray.

He's a fantasist.

Hard to disagree... Has always ended in a train wreck at pretty much every club he has managed since us as well.. His own ego is his biggest downfall

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

This

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Will the studio have a ceiling? Just asking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here