Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Richard Osman's House of Games.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well the contestants all seem to be having a whole lot of fun this week, Tim Vine, with his great one liners, cheesy as they often are!, the lovely, though seemingly empty headed Nicki Chapman from Ditchling, plus a couple of others who l'm not so familiar with.

Still the highlight of early evening tv for me.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Well the contestants all seem to be having a whole lot of fun this week, Tim Vine, with his great one liners, cheesy as they often are!, the lovely, though seemingly empty headed Nicki Chapman from Ditchling, plus a couple of others who l'm not so familiar with.

Still the highlight of early evening tv for me.

I am a little worried that Vick Hope has forgotten her trousers on a couple of days

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Awful hack Geoff Norcott is on this week. He just answered a question with 'Dorian Gray' and said in his best faux man of the people accent 'Wow. I got a literary one!'

He has an English degree and used to be an English teacher. He make my teeth itch.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Awful hack Geoff Norcott is on this week. He just answered a question with 'Dorian Gray' and said in his best faux man of the people accent 'Wow. I got a literary one!'

He has an English degree and used to be an English teacher. He make my teeth itch.

At least his scoreboard silhouette makes him look like Rylan Clark Neal.

I’m just besotted with Yasmine this week :love:

Jul 7, 2003
Still recovering from listening to Kemar Bob the other week. I always assumed it was a stage accent but it seems like she always speaks with than annoying whine.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Another series of House of Games Night starts at 8:30 on BBC 1 tonight. Ed Gamble, Sian Gibson, Dara O’Briain and Sindu Vee are the contestants for this series.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
At least his scoreboard silhouette makes him look like Rylan Clark Neal.

I’m just besotted with Yasmine this week :love:

I've never heard of her but I have to say my jaw literally dropped when I saw her. Google photos don't do her justice. She's like the love child of Nigella Lawson and Monica Bellucci.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As much as I love HoG, RO is on WDYTYA right now and has a family history from Brighton going back hundreds of years, yet chooses to support Fulham.

What happened to him?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As much as I love HoG, RO is on WDYTYA right now and has a family history from Brighton going back hundreds of years, yet chooses to support Fulham.

What happened to him?

Would have been early 20s in the early 1990s, start of the “lost generation”?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would have been early 20s in the early 1990s, start of the “lost generation”?

He's the same age as me.

87/88 is probably my favourite BHA season with the exception of the Hughton promotion. In 1991 we got to Wembley, one step away from the top division, despite a negative goal difference, and the rot really didn't settle in until the mid 90s. Even then, if you had the bug, you fought for your club.

I reckon he's a late comer football fan who started going once he'd moved to London.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003

What happened to him?

Surely even worse than that is the fact his brother, with all those links to Brighton, is a wankpuffin.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Wannabe Brightonian
Fair enough his family go back years with Brighton links, he said he sees Brighton as his home town……..Born in Essex ,grew up in Cuckfield and supports Fulham.
Not sure if he lives in Brighton or has ever lived there.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Wannabe Brightonian
Fair enough his family go back years with Brighton links, he said he sees Brighton as his home town……..Born in Essex ,grew up in Cuckfield and supports Fulham.
Not sure if he lives in Brighton or has ever lived there.

Lived in Haywards Heath, went to Warden Park school in Cuckfield. I was in the 5th year when he started the first year.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
According to an interview I saw, the Albion is his second team which given he went to S******t Park with his brother, says a lot. I remember reading somewhere that he was living in west London and went to several clubs but fell in love with us the first time he went to the Cottage. Unsurprising, given he'd been dragged to Palace and also sampled the delights of Stamford Bridge. Obviously I'm very happy he's a very 'out' Cottager.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
According to an interview I saw, the Albion is his second team which given he went to S******t Park with his brother, says a lot. I remember reading somewhere that he was living in west London and went to several clubs but fell in love with us the first time he went to the Cottage. Unsurprising, given he'd been dragged to Palace and also sampled the delights of Stamford Bridge. Obviously I'm very happy he's a very 'out' Cottager.

Like Morgan, another ex-Sussex **** with us as their second club. Attending Warden Park totally twatified him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here