Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I have already had the best result of the day

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
My wife had her 12 month PETSCAN on Monday. Today we have had the results showing she is clear of her Lymphoma and in remission. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .

She's had a tough time with it during the last 20 months as chemo (twice) and radiotherapy did not work. She was the first NHS patient in the south east to have CAR T treatment (blood T cells extracted then genetically modified in USA and then re-infused). She was in ICU with the treatment and then in ICU with COVID (and has a few remaining problems) but is in pretty good health now all things considered.

If anyone feels the need to donate to a charity then please consider this one

https://www.royalmarsden.org/donate

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
That's awesome, very pleased for you both ��������. Will donate tomorrow (honest).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really pleased ! I know how uplifting things like this are, my very best wishes !

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
[emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My wife had her 12 month PETSCAN on Monday. Today we have had the results showing she is clear of her Lymphoma and in remission. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .

She's had a tough time with it during the last 20 months as chemo (twice) and radiotherapy did not work. She was the first NHS patient in the south east to have CAR T treatment (blood T cells extracted then genetically modified in USA and then re-infused). She was in ICU with the treatment and then in ICU with COVID (and has a few remaining problems) but is in pretty good health now all things considered.

If anyone feels the need to donate to a charity then please consider this one

https://www.royalmarsden.org/donate

OH WOWZER

What great news

Puts everything happening tonight into perspective.

So very pleased for you. Both.

Magnificent

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Relief must be enormous, fantastic news for you

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really pleased to hear this positive news

:clap2::clap2: