Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Definitely a good chance but they are not as bad as it seems though, a lot better than Sheffield and WBA. Single goal losses vs Chelsea and United, draws against Liverpool, Spurs and Saints and a win against Leicester. And now games coming up vs Brighton, WBA and Burnley, decent chance for them to catch up a bit.

Despite some still ******* to mental images of Sam Allardyce I think they by far have the best chance to stay up out the ones in the current bottom three. Maybe about a 20% chance. Which is obviously a bit worrying but perhaps more so for Newcastle than for Brighton.

These are a good side.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Never been more confident a game is going to end a draw.

If it wasn’t for the fact payday is tomorrow and this month has been roughly 716 days long I would be lumping on.

I'm not quite as confident as you, but suspect that this is the likeliest outcome. Losing effects the table too much, especially for Fulham. I also am not expecting a goalfest and, fortunately, I bagged decent odds both for a goalless draw, and no goals at HT.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if we lose this then in many ways we deserve to be where we would be - right in the dogs poo

Main thing not to lose but really need to win this. Home record a shambles and simply have to get wins against relegation rivals at home.

The WBA , Burnley and Sheff Utd Home games tell me it won't be plain sailing.

Earn your money Potter

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Keep swaying between a 2-0 where it all just clicks, and another frustrating 0-0 where we hit the bar twice, goal disallowed, pen given for us then overturned, etc.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Hope we can summon the spirit of the 2nd half against Wolves...

...and not just let the oppo set the tempo, like we have in other home games recently

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Hello! Anyone looked at the table today?
This is the biggest must win since the last biggest must win, which we drew.
Win, overtake Newcastle, same games played.
Draw, same place but two points dropped.
Loose, Fulham go to WBA with a chance to dump us in the bottom three and they've still a game in hand.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I’ve had my guess at tonight’s score on the predictor, but I only went for a modest home win.

But I’ve changed my mind.

6-0 to the Albion.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I've got some bad news. I'm feeling quietly confident about tonight, serene even. Trouble is pretty much every time I've felt like this this season we've lost. Sorry.:facepalm::(

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Suddenly finding myself in a position where I need to choose between free Tinder pussy+weed or watching this game. The Graham Potter or Life scenario, we've all been there. Is not easy.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
If it's any consolation, we don't have a proper striker at the moment and we were woeful on Saturday. On the other hand, we have won our last 2 'must win' games (Play Off Finals) with misfiring strikers.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Absolutely have to win this, otherwise it's gonna be a long ol' slog to the end...

Have a feeling it'll be 1-1 though...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It’s a bit hard to concentrate today isn’t it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here