[Albion] Locadia

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Ha.
Very good

£31m on transfer fees for Locadia and Aj

Add in wages over their long contracts and I dread to think of the cost to the club

And to think that I - and many others - shook a bucket outside Withdean for a couple of hundred quid

Still not Benteke material when it comes to fees.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[tweet]1356957419813957635[/tweet]

Reliable account.

The window is open in Israel for 8 more days.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Still not Benteke material when it comes to fees.

Indeed.

Also, I find it ironic that some posters get so exercised about our being overlooked in media post-match discussions and pre-match build up while others (are they others or the same?) go on about a few duff singings as if, being just a small club without a pot to piss in, it is a catastrophe when an expensive signing doesn't work out. *cough* We are in the premier league *cough*. Nobody cares about a club that has never won anything, and players are expensive. :shrug:

Still, Benteke, though :lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
How on earth is he still contracted to us!

Four and a half year contract signed in Jan 2018 and now not even a bottom of the league MLS team want him anymore

Imagine we have written off recovering any of the transfer fee for him and now just trying to see out his contract with a series of loans to anybody that will take him

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]1356957419813957635[/tweet]

Reliable account.

The window is open in Israel for 8 more days.

More of a "Oy vey, Oy vey, Oy vey!" signing than "Olé, Olé, Olé!"

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Of all the rubbish signings we've made, and there's been loads, surely Locadia is the worst, for price paid, length of contract, alleged wage and all round utter shitness.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Of all the rubbish signings we've made, and there's been loads, surely Locadia is the worst, for price paid, length of contract, alleged wage and all round utter shitness.

It will be a massive relief when him and Ali J are off the books, sickening waste of transfer fee and wages.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Hard to disagree. He couldn't even cut it in the MLS and was a benchwarmer or out of the squad altogether towards the end of the season. He showed glimpses of ability for a few games at Hoffenheim but that was short lived.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here