Round 5

• Brentford

Votes: 188 83.2%
  • Leicester

Votes: 38 16.8%

• Total voters

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Either way it’s winnable as it’s the cup and we have no idea what players will play. All three teams have something to play for outside of this game. This makes it a winnable game for all three.
Tough one to predict I reckon.
Certainly the best team went through today

You having a laugh ? Barn door and hitting spring to mind !

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brentford because relative to Leicester, they are shit.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Both would be very hard games, and in the score predictor either home team would be favourites.

I’d rather lose to a top team than one below us, so

Leicester for me.

No, just being realistic.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Brentford, because we will definitely lose against Leicester.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Brentford, because we will definitely lose against Leicester.

Depends what team Leicester field. Don't forget they are in the title race and will see that as more important. Even Champions League place will be seen as more important. Of course the other side of the coin is what team will we field? If we beat Fulham and maybe nick a point off Spurs, that will put us in good stead for the games against Burnley, Villa Palace and WBA so Potter may risk a stronger cup team.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Leicester away isn’t insurmountable.

Especially under Potter. Our away record is very good. We would certainly give them a good game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ha ha! Talk about :fishing:

It's obviously Lester. Poor recent form. Players out of salts. Shit manager. Chairman wanting to cell the club. Bringy ton.

:facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leicester away isn’t insurmountable.

Especially under Potter. Our away record is very good. We would certainly give them a good game.

In the second half, most likely.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Brentford.

Based on both having the league on their mind. Leicester are in the title race and certainly the top four race. That's a bigger prize for them than the F.A cup.

Brentford are currently fourth with games in hand on the teams above them. They lost the play off final this year, they won't want to miss out on automatic promotion this time around.

So I think both teams will play weakened teams and it stands to reason that Leicester have a stronger squad than Brentford, therefore let's go with Brentford. Also, I'm buoyed by Swansman bringing up the fact that Potter has got the better of them in his three previous matches.

Let's get to the quarters and then go for it!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
On the day no doubt I will be urging the Albion to win, but really , this season how much of a cup run do we want?
The memories of '83 still linger when we had a cup final but were relegated and plunged downwards for years.
If we were comfortable in the league then fine, we could go for glory in the Cup but since we are battling for every league point we can muster I would rathe lose to a top 6 side like Leicester and save our energy for the league.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brentford, its about promotion this season for them...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here