Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Attention seeking idiots

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yeah I know, grandpa. "Back in my day... we used to follow every rule and be completely law abiding model citizens... kids these days though, all stupid and dangerous." Old people whining about absolutely nothing is one of the oldest things around.

What these girls/women are doing is perhaps not something guided by the ancient wisdom people here possess but its still pretty innocent and if there was no train around it was also completely harmless. Sometimes in the middle of the night I've walked across completely empty streets despite red lights and guess what, I survived every time. With margin.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah I know, grandpa. "Back in my day... we used to follow every rule and be completely law abiding model citizens... kids these days though, all stupid and dangerous." Old people whining about absolutely nothing is one of the oldest things around.

What these girls/women are doing is perhaps not something guided by the ancient wisdom people here possess but its still pretty innocent and if there was no train around it was also completely harmless. Sometimes in the middle of the night I've walked across completely empty streets despite red lights and guess what, I survived every time. With margin.

Point is Swanny, you live in another country and I live not far from this railway crossing, I know there is a bend in the track and you can’t see the train approaching until it’s quite near.
The 2 ladies in the photo look like they are at at lest over 30, if the photo had 2 14 year olds I would sort of think it’s a silly thing kids do.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Point is Swanny, you live in another country and I live not far from this railway crossing, I know there is a bend in the track and you can’t see the train approaching until it’s quite near.
The 2 ladies in the photo look like they are at at lest over 30, if the photo had 2 14 year olds I would sort of think it’s a silly thing kids do.

Fair enough.

Still think it seems pretty shoulder shrugging worthy as nothing happened. As things are today its probably more dangerous to go to the supermarket.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There are thousands of videos online of people trying to get the "perfect" shot / pic. Extremely sad state of affairs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Oh, I thought this was going to be about those oh-so-funny threads with misspelled days of the week.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fair enough.

Still think it seems pretty shoulder shrugging worthy as nothing happened. As things are today its probably more dangerous to go to the supermarket.

If I wanted to take a photo in this area there is a beach a minutes walk away.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No need to be alarmed, the chances of the woman getting hit by a train there are virtually nil, there's only about 2 an hour.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Yeah, railway safety is always frowned upon in the UK. Drummed into us from a very early age, so you bare that in mind Mr Swan.

To be honest, I've got visions of Sweden being so far ahead of us technologically, you know, hover trains and the ability to harness free energy! :)

Jan 30, 2008

I thought the one laying down was going to pull her bottoms down for a mind the Gap shot ?
Regards
DF

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No need to be alarmed, the chances of the woman getting hit by a train there are virtually nil, there's only about 2 an hour.

Each way, and not necessarily on time, at the moment.

There were calls for a footbridge but brought forth moans about spoiling the nature reserve, until a huge monstrosity was built last year as an extension to the road by Halfords.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here