Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] A covid wedding with 400 guests.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
A lot here being mentioned about them being Othordox Jews.

They didn't break the law because of their Religion. They broke the law because they were selfish people. And they aren't selfish people because they are Othordox Jews.

Loads of people have broken the Law including all those Students in University Halls in Coventry.

They should all be hammered with fines for it And fines I agree should be higher on people who organise such Events.

The sad thing now is that these people will now spread the Virus around the larger Jewish Community.

I have heard that Rave Events. Around 50 to 100 have taken place during Lock Down . Don't know how true they are but it is absolutely irresponsible. The Laws should be enforced more stringently on all groups who break the Law but when they are caught I think people shouldn't rush to judge and blame or cite Religion as being a potential underlying cause of the Law breaking.

Spot on. There is some commentary around cultures that do or don't follow the rules. It might be true it might be lies , I doubt if there are figures to back this up. However the whole argument would be reduced if the fines were more stringent and were more commonly applied. Even using the current fines then the 150 people that attended would be fined £1000 plus £10000 to each of the organisers.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Weird thread.
One minute they are all pricks for breaking the rules and someone mentions their religion and everything is all fine..... :)
Or have I missed something? :moo:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Weird thread.
One minute they are all pricks for breaking the rules and someone mentions their religion and everything is all fine..... :)
Or have I missed something? :moo:

In my book religion doesnt even come into it.
They are selfish c###s. Complete and utter fvckwits.

An acquaintance of mine tested positive. He has stuck to the rules, done everything he could to minimise the risk. When he got symptoms he locked himself away at home. His dad living with him then tested positive despite both taking ongoing precautions.
His dad died yesterday. He blames himself for giving his father Covid and killing him. I cant imagine what he is going through right now.

My head cannot fathom these selfish twats flaunting guidelines because they have taken a personal decision to deliberately do so, when millions are trying to to their bit and stop the spread.

WTF is wrong with people

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
In my book religion doesnt even come into it.
They are selfish c###s. Complete and utter fvckwits.

An acquaintance of mine tested positive. He has stuck to the rules, done everything he could to minimise the risk. When he got symptoms he locked himself away at home. His dad living with him then tested positive despite both taking ongoing precautions.
His dad died yesterday. He blames himself for giving his father Covid and killing him. I cant imagine what he is going through right now.

My head cannot fathom these selfish twats flaunting guidelines because they have taken a personal decision to deliberately do so, when millions are trying to to their bit and stop the spread.

WTF is wrong with people

Terrible news, it’s really sad to hear this.

You have answered your question in your last line in your second line of the post.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Terrible news, it’s really sad to hear this.

You have answered your question in your last line in your second line of the post.

Indeed.
I have family in other continents, they are constantly telling of similar tales where they live, these stories of dickheads like this are not unique to the UK.
Stupidity seems to be increasing at an alarming rate.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My neighbour is a serious cyclist, go’s out most weekends and thinks nothing of doing 75km.

Anyway yesterday he got himself in a spot of bother at Ditching Beacon, he went out with two other blokes different households and they get stopped at the beacon by the the Police, they apparently lied and said two of the lads were from the same household (they’re not) and had no ID to prove this!

All of them have got to report to their nearest Police station with proof of address apparently! Within 7 days[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I was wondering how the happy couple would feel if just 1 of the now 150 guests was carrying COVID and managed to infect both them and their guests resulting in them all meeting up again in intensive care in a couple of weeks. Maybe they could get a deal on the funerals.

Truth, they wouldn’t give a flying shite....

It would be gods will.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My neighbour is a serious cyclist, go’s out most weekends and thinks nothing of doing 75km.

Anyway yesterday he got himself in a spot of bother at Ditching Beacon, he went out with two other blokes different households and they get stopped at the beacon by the the Police, they apparently lied and said two of the lads were from the same household (they’re not) and had no ID to prove this!

All of them have got to report to their nearest Police station with proof of address apparently! Within 7 days[emoji15]

Good, I hope he gets fined, people like him are the reason the numbers are so high, I’m alright jack, we’re just exercising, we’re keeping 2m apart etc etc....
No, your probably riding as most hardcore cyclists seem to do side by side, cheek to cheek, Lycra clad butt to butt....

Idiots

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

I have to say as a cyclist (well mountain biking and commuting to work) myself, I have noticed a LOT of groups of 3's/4's on the road and on the Downs and have suspected its very unlikely they are from 2 households.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you cyclists have got your own thread , don't come in here ruining our covid wedding thread with your daft cycling stories ......fresh air , exercise ...keeping generally fit ...pah...!! what's that got to do with beating a bout of covid....ffs.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Stat Brother has been quiet this weekend :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here