Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk at the final whistle

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Why just pick out Dunk?! The Webster / Dunk chest bump, the Mac / Trossard high five, all a thing of beauty. I'm particularly wondering whether there is a decent link growing on the pitch between Trossard and Macallister?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm particularly wondering whether there is a decent link growing on the pitch between Trossard and Macallister?

I'd throw Maupay into the mix also. The goal reminded me of the late winning goal to beat Arsenal at the Amex in the summer. Instinctive one touch passing that completely cut open the opposition.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Love the Dunk and Webster passion. Get in!!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why just pick out Dunk?! The Webster / Dunk chest bump, the Mac / Trossard high five, all a thing of beauty. I'm particularly wondering whether there is a decent link growing on the pitch between Trossard and Macallister?

I noticed at the time the reaction from Webster ..him and Dunk really have taken over the Duffy/Dunk partnership

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Probably best not to highlight such behaviour in the current climate.

Bit of a shame.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Maupays goal looks a lot more difficult in slow motion than the simple tap in it seemed on the telly.
The ball is bobbling around a bit,could have easily have muffed it if he wasn't focused.
Well done maupay.

D

Deleted member 2719

Love the Dunk and Webster passion. Get in!!!

I agree on great passion, just wish they would keep the physical emotion out of it.

2 Sussex lads living most Albion fans dream.

Long may they go on to be a formidable pairing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maupays goal looks a lot more difficult in slow motion than the simple tap in it seemed on the telly.
The ball is bobbling around a bit,could have easily have muffed it if he wasn't focused.
Well done maupay.

If Maupay had muffed that, then I would have completely and utterly lost my shit.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
****in love that man. Only wish we could all be in the stadium sharing these moments of passion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here