Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Karbownik recalled from loan

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not so sure. March has not had the best injury record in his career, will he remain available for ever game this season? Also gives Potter a great wing back option in the cup too.

I thought that Solly had quite a good injury record after that horrendous operation with the photo of his leg stapled together :sick:

But good back-up/competition :thumbsup:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Watto could've played at a higher level IMHO. Rolls Royce at times.

Quiz question (no looking up on wiki )
Which current Albion player was born 20 years to the day after Paul Watson ?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Quiz question (no looking up on wiki )
Which current Albion player was born 20 years to the day after Paul Watson ?

Hmmm. He must've been about 23/24 when he joined. So he is mid 40s now. Someone between 23 and 27. Biss?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hmmm. He must've been about 23/24 when he joined. So he is mid 40s now. Someone between 23 and 27. Biss?

Nope. One more chance .
Further clue : they both share their birthday with James millner and.....DJ Nobo!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Watto could've played at a higher level IMHO. Rolls Royce at times.

Watto had a brilliant left foot, one of the best I've seen at this club but he was always held back by a real lack of pace which would have been massively exposed at a higher level. The understanding he and Bobby Zamora had at free kicks was a joy to watch though.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Watto had a brilliant left foot, one of the best I've seen at this club but he was always held back by a real lack of pace which would have been massively exposed at a higher level. The understanding he and Bobby Zamora had at free kicks was a joy to watch though.

Yeah, plus Hart and Brooker when we was on it (a maddeningly frustrating player).
When we played them wide of Zamora with Watto and, to a lesser extent, Mayo, it was sensational at times for that level of football.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Bugger.
So, they share their birthday with which other squad member, IIRC....?

Blimey . There’s another ? I’m not too up on the ressies. Walton must have been then or thereabouts

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm really excited by this one, even more so than Moder but we'll wait and see and give them the time they need!

It only seems like yesterday that these two were singed and instantly loaned back out.

FirstFantasticBoto.webp

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
What I don't get, is that when they've had a really hard training session in the hot weather, how will the coaching staff pass on the need to the Karbowicz the importance of taking on fluids?

I suppose they'll shout ... Karbo --- hydrate

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
What I don't get, is that when they've had a really hard training session in the hot weather, how will the coaching staff pass on the need to the Karbowicz the importance of taking on fluids?

I suppose they'll shout ... Karbo --- hydrate

I’ll just remember him as car bonnet.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Having lived six years in Poland in the alte ninteies, I contacted my football mates and this siw aht they said.

Karbownik has miles more potential than Moder and could be the best polayer Poland have had since Lewandowski came through.

Is is both footed although stronger on the right

Prefers to play WBL or ML.

I'm quite excited as WBL has always been our weak spot. March has looked better playing further up.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Having lived six years in Poland in the alte ninteies, I contacted my football mates and this siw aht they said.

Karbownik has miles more potential than Moder and could be the best polayer Poland have had since Lewandowski came through.

Is is both footed although stronger on the right

Prefers to play WBL or ML.

I'm quite excited as WBL has always been our weak spot. March has looked better playing further up.

I guess they typed this entire post for you?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here