Feb 21, 2009
Hove
b7cf8725b022eb2d35afa3178efed437.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So funny

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
For once it’s been an enjoyable time reading this thread. I deliberately left it ‘til today - I was too exhausted AND euphoric last night. Yes it’s only one win and there’s still a long way to go but BOY did it feel good. We were by far the better team and TEAM is the operative word for me. I thought the defence was magnificent - Sanchez, Veltman, Webster and Dunk in particular - White played really well alongside the much maligned Gross and Mac Alister was brilliant probing throughout and linking well with Trossard and Maupay. The goal was beautiful. The desire and will to win saw us through and that pic posted earlier of LD and AW at final whistle summed it all up perfectly. So pleased for GP and the boys.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Yeah, he pissed off to Brightonfans.com (or similar) for several years after the threat of a ban by Bozza for being a sanctimonious @rse, where he constantly slagged off NSC. Only to come back several years later with his tail between his legs because that forum pretty much died.

He was a miserable ****er on Brightonfans.com too.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've been watching this goal all day, over and over again.

I love the build up. It's so direct, fast, yet beautifully crafted.

I really do like Ben White in (holding) midfield finding those forward passes, with urgency.

But the "main man" is Mac Allister. So smart.

What. A. Goal. :ascarf:

[tweet]1350563481611886595[/tweet]

You do get the feeling that had Liverpool, City or Utd scored that goal, Sky would be creaming their pants over it and showing it every 10 minutes on SSN.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Bloody great win was working all weekend so really cheered me up . Keep it up Lads and beat Blackpool next week then a must 3 points v Fulham please :albion2:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I think so. Potter made a call that I think was needed in changing keeper. Not that Ryan was terrible, but just didnt command the box. That then affects the entire defence and might be the cause of the set piece defending problem. If he has has fixed that then we will be ok. It's just vital to have a keeper and defence on the same page. A decent keeper wins so many points over a season.

That's a really valid point. I was a big Ryan fan but he was woefully out of form this season. The defence as a result looked a shadow of what they can be. Since Sanchez came in they have looked a solid unit again and as the confidence grows the results will come

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think so. Potter made a call that I think was needed in changing keeper. Not that Ryan was terrible, but just didnt command the box. That then affects the entire defence and might be the cause of the set piece defending problem. If he has has fixed that then we will be ok. It's just vital to have a keeper and defence on the same page. A decent keeper wins so many points over a season.

That is a really good point. Since Sanchez has come in the confidence of the defenders has improved and we haven’t looked as shaky at set pieces. Slowly slowly catchy monkey as the confidence spreads through the players, hopefully. Since half time against Wolves it seems to have improved throughout the team. 3 points against Fulham and we could be on the march. But this is football and anything can happen :shrug:

Loving this season personally

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hang on , VAR have spotted a clause in SKY SPORTS TV rights deal , no team may score a goal against Leeds whilst the commentator is still waxing lyrical about how good they are , even after a 6 pass move that cuts them to shreds .

Back to 14 points it is then , well played Leeds you deserved to win that .

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Can you spare me 1 min 29 secs of your valuable time?

Frankly, it would be rude not to.....

[video]https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/my-albion-tv/videos/1982351/leeds-montage/[/video]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Internet still down in Leeds?

Funny, because it was working fine in the summer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here