Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You’ll never get anywhere with pragmatic football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I am totally confused by the modern game with var. Why wasn't that 'penalty' reviewed. Barnes muffed his big chance and then dived for the penalty. No mention of var or the FACT it looked dodgy. I am not surprised though, after what happened with us and kane and us and man u, football is rotten to the core.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
They'd better get that 20 goal striker in asap or they are doomed!

Could Maybe be Glenn Murrays next move? Complete the triumvirate of Strikers not quite good enough for Brighton.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I am totally confused by the modern game with var. Why wasn't that 'penalty' reviewed. Barnes muffed his big chance and then dived for the penalty. No mention of var or the FACT it looked dodgy. I am not surprised though, after what happened with us and kane and us and man u, football is rotten to the core.

Don’t forget the Palace one too.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Who would have thought half way through the season Liverpool could be 6th if spurs and Everton win their games in hand

Liverpool were shocking, pleased for Barnes though

Me too, sacrificed himself for Poyet tactics. Never properly appreciated it at the time but we owe him plenty

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
“Ffsparr”

Well of course. I always want the result that suits us. Like most fans I’m sure.. but then there are some fans who celebrate when we concede a goal so what do I know!

Just keep winning games is all that matters not what any other team does...:shrug:

Burnley were never going down anyway.

Klopp needs to do a Fergie with that team, he’s got a rebuilding job to do there.

Who knows but I just think it’s the one injury who sadly for them might be the best player in the world in terms of doubling the confidence of everyone else on his team

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Lots will be made of Burnley defensive display but Liverpool had almost thirty shots and missed a one on one with no one in the same postcode. They have scored 4 goals from open play. It is just horrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here