Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-23/01

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
There's an argument vs Fulham for dropping Burn, putting White back as CB, putting Lallana alongside Bissouma and playing Mac ahead in the hole with Maupay and Tau running the left and right channels.

Such as formation would enable you to benefit from Mac's excellent short passing interplay with the forwards and Lallana's excellent eye for a longer pass to the men in front of him.

Trossard would also miss out.

I wouldn't want to break up the blossoming Mac-Trossard partnership for Lallana, whom I'm starting to think is getting in the way a bit especially with his 45min cameos and then having to change the team formation again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As a matter of interest if lino had flagged as soon as ball played forward would it have been correct to give offside

No as he’s meant to wait to see if he’s interfering with play / gaining an advantage so shouldn’t be flagging at that point. The ref should in theory ignore the lino.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Alisson :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Liverpool really struggling from open play, I can see this game going close.

Fancy Burnley to score.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
1 point below us with 2 games in hand yet only 9 goals scored all season. Mad

i didn't realise that. Shows what can happen if you have a decent keeper, your centre halves know what they are doing and as a team you play simple but football but work hard at it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
City’s title by a multitude of points. Liverpool look absolute shite and Untied weren’t all that last night

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Origi doing a Trossard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here