Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He’s our hottest prospect on Football Manager and for that reason I’m in!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
On the Boulaye Dia front, he seemed pretty certain that the club has moved on from him for what it's worth. It would make sense too given Potter's view that he's focusing on making what we have work

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Agreed - I would be surprised if we sign another striker / forward option (talking about Dia) - or if we do at least 2 players in that position will have to go.

Potter has already said a squad of 28 is to big

Why would 2 players in Dia’s position have to go if we signed Dia. Makes zero sense. Welbs and Connolly regularly injured. Zeqiri inexperienced. Andone been injured for ages. That leaves Maupay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
On the Boulaye Dia front, he seemed pretty certain that the club has moved on from him for what it's worth. It would make sense too given Potter's view that he's focusing on making what we have work

Yes Potter claiming Tross and AJ are strikers really makes sense! [emoji6] And our actual strikers, with the exception of Maupay, barely have a goal between them, so the ‘develop what we have’ strategy is really going well! [emoji6]

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Yes Potter claiming Tross and AJ are strikers really makes sense! [emoji6] And our actual strikers, with the exception of Maupay, barely have a goal between them, so the ‘develop what we have’ strategy is really going well! [emoji6]

Oh yeah, I'm not saying it's working that well, I'm just saying he's working with what he has.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Oh yeah, I'm not saying it's working that well, I'm just saying he's working with what he has.

Do you feel this is a recipe for impending disaster and, perhaps, our leaders need a little rethink?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Do you feel this is a recipe for impending disaster and, perhaps, our leaders need a little rethink?

Always easy to spend other peoples money innit !

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

I probably don't in the short term. I actually think the squad is good enough to stay up this season, we just need to "click" in a couple more games in the final third. If we plan to break into the top 10 though, then I think we do need to potentially invest, but I think that plan has moved back a year or so as a result of the club's projected COVID losses.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Mr Maupay at about (just past) the half-way point in the season has 7 goals, which is only 3 short of his total for last season, which was considered to be OK.

Trossard has hit the woodwork (Three times against manure!!!) and gone close on a number of occasions, so with a bit more luck he would be up there as well.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Mr Maupay at about (just past) the half-way point in the season has 7 goals, which is only 3 short of his total for last season, which was considered to be OK.

Trossard has hit the woodwork (Three times against manure!!!) and gone close on a number of occasions, so with a bit more luck he would be up there as well.

Another way of saying that is that if Trossard could shoot better he’d have a load of goals (another good chance blasted wide on Saturday). Very frustrating player as he’s good enough to get in the positions.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For what it’s worth Moises is still liking virtually all out Instagram posts as of today.

I reckon he's heard this unsubstantiated rumour started by someone on Twitter and is following and liking stuff just for a laugh to see how far he can perpetuate the rumour before signing for Barca or United.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I reckon he's heard this unsubstantiated rumour started by someone on Twitter and is following and liking stuff just for a laugh to see how far he can perpetuate the rumour before signing for Barca or United.

Yeh, i'm not taking the fact that this is a done deal by the virtue of his instagram behaviour

Hopefully we've DHL'ed him the shirt to wear and we'll see him wearing it soon

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yeh, i'm not taking the fact that this is a done deal by the virtue of his instagram behaviour

Hopefully we've DHL'ed him the shirt to wear and we'll see him wearing it soon

Fingers crossed.

If this was an easy deal to get across the line, he’d be wearing a Manure shirt by now.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
From BBC

Brighton are still trying to complete the finer details of Moises Caicedo's planned arrival.

The 19-year-old midfielder has been scouted by a number of Premier League clubs but Brighton appear to have got the edge.

However, with work permits to secure under the post-Brexit arrangement, such transfers are not concluded quickly.

Caicedo is a full international but only has four caps after making his debut in October.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I reckon this is going to be announced tonight. This is based on absolutely nothing. I called the Ben white contract based on complete gut feeling and it felt like the right time. So I am going for the double.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I reckon this is going to be announced tonight. This is based on absolutely nothing. I called the Ben white contract based on complete gut feeling and it felt like the right time. So I am going for the double.

Do you have Sauce with that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here