Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bassouma

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I couldn’t see this anywhere on the first page here, but it looks like his imminent departure is gathering momentum, Looks like the agent vultures are circling.

Take him out of our midfield and this shite season may just be topped off!

Gloom Doom

Everyone out!

Btw. Got a ticket for the arse just to boooooo people. Anyone know what car park is best to go for for a reasonable speed exit? Bennett’s field or the bridge one?,

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If you are referring to Bissouma rather than some bloke living in your aquarium, I'm 99% sure he isnt going anywhere in January and 99% sure he is going somewhere in the summer - unfortunately he is too good.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I couldn’t see this anywhere on the first page here, but it looks like his imminent departure is gathering momentum, Looks like the agent vultures are circling.

Take him out of our midfield and this shite season may just be topped off!

Gloom Doom

Everyone out!

Btw. Got a ticket for the arse just to boooooo people. Anyone know what car park is best to go for for a reasonable speed exit? Bennett’s field or the bridge one?,

This is the best example i've seen in a while of how to make sure you're opening post isn't taken seriously

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
9A286AD6-6C3D-420E-B300-8CD116192EB2.jpeg

That is what happens when you get old, your spelling goes!

Is there a dedicated drop off zone set up for this game if the car parks are full?,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here