Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you had to renew your Albion season ticket(s) TODAY, would you?

Would you?

• Definitely

Votes: 91 58.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Probably not

Votes: 25 16.0%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • (Don’t have one)

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Imagine you have to decide TODAY whether to renew for next season - but assume payments would start again in May or later.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Imagine you have to decide TODAY whether to renew for next season - but assume payments would start again in May or later.

Yes I would.

But I wouldn’t be as excited. I think I’d sort of be writing the investment off and expecting to miss a few games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't have one, and haven't put mysef on the waiting list. If I had an ST in say the West stand I probably would, and as Hamilton says, accept I'd loose a few games and not bother going to a few with other commitments. Expensive, but I'm worth it.

As it is, I just go when I can and accept its usually a bang average view, mediocre day out etc.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes I would, even if relegated. Why? Because I've followed my team for 44 years. Been to approx. 1500 games and not about to change, covid permitting

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I don't have one, and haven't put mysef on the waiting list. If I had an ST in say the West stand I probably would, and as Hamilton says, accept I'd loose a few games and not bother going to a few with other commitments. Expensive, but I'm worth it.

As it is, I just go when I can and accept its usually a bang average view, mediocre day out etc.

Really surprised you think that.
Certainly the first I've heard anyone think that the view in the ground is "bang average".

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is NSC and posts like this making a mounting out of a molehill? So bored at not attending games that a few peoples grumbling s has caused threads like this which are bizarre in my opinion. Threads like the VAR not going one? I think some are sensationalising a non existent issue - happens a lot in here - like thousands just aren’t going to bother going to games because there was a pandemic that stopped us going for a year?! There will definitely be regular sold out games at the Amex after all this. Think some need to chill and stop making up an issue that simply isn’t there...!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Certainly the first I've heard anyone think that the view in the ground is "bang average".
Surely depends where you sit? It's a nice ground but it doesn't defy the laws of physics.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is NSC and posts like this making a mounting out of a molehill? So bored at not attending games that a few peoples grumbling s has caused threads like this which are bizarre in my opinion. Threads like the VAR not going one? I think some are sensationalising a non existent issue - happens a lot in here - like thousands just aren’t going to bother going to games because there was a pandemic that stopped us going for a year?! There will definitely be regular sold out games at the Amex after all this. Think some need to chill and stop making up an issue that simply isn’t there...!

Was thinking the same....especially after just having read the latest posts on the SU ticket thread

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I have answered the hypothetical question with an emphatic yes, by assuming I am currently in possession of a ST, which I’m not.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

I've enjoyed the view everywhere in the West, although the upper is a bit far away, you do get a good view, 1901 is best Obvs!

North and south are low and 2 dimensional, north is worst IMO. I've always thought that which is why at the Goldstone I went in the East if watching the game was my priority. I guess thats what I grew up with. Not many grounds with benches at one end!

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I don't know, possibly, I'd moved seats this season so it would be nice to actually sit in the seat once at least.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Surely depends where you sit? It's a nice ground but it doesn't defy the laws of physics.

I do agree, sitting in WS lower for the Southampton game, in line with the south penalty box 16 rows back, I was not overly impressed. But there again my normal position is halfway"ish" in WSU and a superb view imo.

In normal times unless purchased from the exchange the tickets on offer aren't going to be the best.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Effectively already done it by leaving my money with the club, been priority 3 / 4 / 4 so far - add to that lockdown 3 is coming very soon, so unlikely to see a game this season

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Definitely. I’m also an eternal optimist and hope that all the shareholders in the game (clubs, broadcasters, supporters, rule makers and officials) get together and sort out VAR so that it can enhance the spectacle rather than **** it up.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Is NSC and posts like this making a mounting out of a molehill?

What? It's a neutral thread assessing, without predudice, fans' current sentiment.

I have answered the hypothetical question with an emphatic yes, by assuming I am currently in possession of a ST, which I’m not.

The final option was for you, but nevermind.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes I would, even if relegated. Why? Because I've followed my team for 44 years. Been to approx. 1500 games and not about to change, covid permitting

Is the right answer.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
It's a yes from me but it's an expensive hobby. Perhaps a combination of a change in circumstances and/or realising over the last 9 months that they can actually live without it might make a change for many.

Totally fair question in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here