Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Anthony Joshua

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Referee is an absolute disgrace, thought Eddie Hearn would find better than this, Pulev is just a thug.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
**** yes.

Incredible from AJ, even at 70% he was just too good. Bring on the bigot.

:clap:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Easy win really, Pulev is hard as nails but lacks any real weapon to hurt AJ.

Pretty much as expected, AJ won’t knock out Fury :lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Great performance, measured brutality and fine boxing. Not a mark on AJ’s face.

Thoroughly professional and gave us punters good value for money. Can't wait to see him knock out Fury.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Great performance, measured brutality and fine boxing. Not a mark on AJ’s face.

An okay performance. He is trying to refine himself and take less risks, but he is still pretty basic and I can’t see him having much chance at all against Fury.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Easy win really, Pulev is hard as nails but lacks any real weapon to hurt AJ.

Pretty much as expected, AJ won’t knock out Fury [emoji38]ol:
Wilder couldn't even stop Fury.

Joshua won't be able too.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Joshua looks unbeatable tonight, if be performs to this level no way Fury can beat him.
Delusional. Joshua is a flat track bully when he has reach advantage and Pulev had no where near the hand speed of Ruiz ti cause problems . Even then allowed Pulev in far too close far too many times. Fury could literally execute multiple game plans either in short or long to have AJ bamboozled.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Fury has it all, as well as being huge, awkward with a great defence. Clear favourite to me, but you never know with heavyweights.

Wilder’s long list of KO’s were based on that right hand and the intimidatory reputation that built with it. Until Fury took it to him, negating that one strength, destroying the bully.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Delusional. Joshua is a flat track bully when he has reach advantage and Pulev had no where near the hand speed of Ruiz ti cause problems . Even then allowed Pulev in far too close far too many times. Fury could literally execute multiple game plans either in short or long to have AJ bamboozled.

Agreed. I think after watching Joshua’s last two fights we could be in for a really boring fight.

Joshua will fight ultra cautious, knowing that Fury is less effective when he comes forward. That being said Fury is just far too good, that regardless of Joshua’s game plan there is only one winner.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Dont worry about who is the best between Fury and Joshua, I think it will soon be settled. What a treat we have in store, potentially 2 British fighters competing for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world! A mouth watering prospect!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

AJ was only at about 70% tonight and still outclassed a world class boxer with one defeat previously to his name. I think he'll beat Fury who is massively overrated and the majority of British boxing fans will be hoping he does so.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
AJ struggles against Fury.

It’s now clear to me Fury is the best out there and will beat AJ. Like them both as Brits obviously, but can’t see anything other than a Gypsy King win and subsequent retirement at the top.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Good to see him win but I thought he looked vulnerable at stages against a limited Pulev. He will have to be on top form to beat Fury. What a great fight if they can get it organised

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

What's Wilder got to do with anything? He's been dodging Joshua for years now - he only took on Fury because he (or rather his team and his agent) thought it would be easier than facing Joshua (that didn't go well). Now Wider (and America) are just clinging on to a belief that no-one else can possibly have better heavyweights than America ............. dream on!
Joshua against Wilder (if Wilder ever comes to the table) only goes one way. Joshua against Fury though - that really would be the fight to decide who is the best heavyweight on the planet. Suck it up, yanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here