Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-30/11

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I wish they wouldn't keep saying that Grealish is the most fouled player in the premier league. He wins more free kicks than any other player - theres a big difference.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bet they're quaking in their boots now. Leicester put five past Citeh at the Etihad.

Don't agree with that logic. Leicester were obviously pumped up for that game. Look what Man City did to Burnley on Saturday. Hope they can do the same to another relegation-haunted team.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This game is comically bad. Me and the nipper have been literally crying with laughter over the last few minutes. Mings is so bad. But he's not alone.

The Premier League is supposed to be the most entertaining in the World. I didn't realise it was for comedy value though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
According to Alan Smith 'he knows how to win a foul' AKA as diving and cheating, watch his legs he wraps them around other players as he did to Lamptey.

Pretty likely that it would be seen in a different way if his name was Jose Gralicio instead of Jack Grealish.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This game is comically bad. Me and the nipper have been literally crying with laughter over the last few minutes. Mings is so bad. But he's not alone.

The Premier League is supposed to be the most entertaining in the World. I didn't realise it was for comedy value though.

Now you know why BBC picked the Villa / Wankpuffin game for Boxing Day. Grealish and Dibley cheering the nation with their comedy fall overs. Ideally, the BBC will add in sound effects (1) to accompany the slips and (2) the sad ones when the protests get waived away.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This season is totally unpredictable hopefully it’ll settle down a bit when some fans are there to shout

Would love arsenal to get relegated mind

Only them and Everton ever presents in my life time in the top flight.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Grealish .......so funny that.

I think we will finish above Villa and West Ham providing Maupay doesn’t get silly.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I reckon one of the West Ham players is going to deck Grealish soon. And I hope they make a bloody good job of it too. What a complete CJTC the bloke is.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
What on earth was that dive by Grealish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here