Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Tier Two for most of England

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Has any Government IT system ever been fit for purpose.

On the basis virtually no one can look up their tier, we can assume we are either in tier 0 or tier 504

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tier 2 in Brighton, Hove, Adur, Worthing even though rate is lower than it was when in Tier 1 before latest lockdown. This will ruin more hospitality and events businesses. You really couldn't make it up now

Was always going to happen

It’s a lockdown in everything but name - minus a few things like gyms and some shops - which they had to open.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Stupid question, but aren't those areas with the lowest restrictions likely to 'catch up' with the rest of the country? So a Tier 1 area such as Cornwall will inevitably move to Tier 2 in the future.
Chances are that the whole country will be at tier 3 in January anyway after the 5 day Christmas jamboree.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We enter lockdown in tier 1 and exit it in tier 2

That worked then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Review in 2 weeks time.

Let’s work together and push Sussex into tier 1.

:lolol: You really think at any point they are going to downgrade any tier 2 areas in 2 weeks? The whole review nonsense is just to appease people and yet people still fall for it. As winter pressure naturally and normally increases on hospitals this will be another reason for them to increase restrictions.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Review in 2 weeks time.

Let’s work together and push Sussex into tier 1.

We worked together for a month and went from tier 1 to tier 2 with cases lower. That worked well then

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh well. I take it this means I can still go to the Cricks and see us get humped by Southampton, but only with members of my own household.

Do I HAVE to order food ??

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh well. I take it this means I can still go to the Cricks and see us get humped by Southampton, but only with members of my own household.

Do I HAVE to order food ??

You have to have a substantial meal as the cornavirus will single you out and infect you if you just sit there with a pint, if you have a roast dinner it will avoid you

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My thoughts exactly, and before anyone says it’s because people aren’t behaving themselves it’s the same everywhere, I have friends who live in Southend and I’ve been along the south coast to a few places for work and the behaviour is no different in Sussex to anywhere else. We’ve come out of a month shutdown worse than when we went in? Farcical.

We've had 2 electrical contractors in our factory workshop, down from Leeds on several occaisions this year. . .

Jimmy Grimble

Shambles.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
You have to have a substantial meal as the cornavirus will single you out and infect you if you just sit there with a pint, if you have a roast dinner it will avoid you

afabe6f2-d2c2-43c5-962b-d93d23bf0554-friends-thanksgiving-zoom.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here