Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's said that real life is better than fiction.

Today on LBC I heard the best comedy since The Thick of It. Caller after caller from about 12:15pm, following up on their extensive scientific research on YouTube and Facebook, claiming:
- The Queen is a giant lizard, part of a global cabal murdering us.
- Bill Gates has never given a penny of his fortune away. He's murdering us to further increase his fortune.
- The two new vaccines aren't vaccines at all, they're microbots that enable the Glitterati to terminate the lives of us mere peasants, with a simple "off" function activated via 5G and 6G masts.
- Obama is the chief satanist, his blood thirsty deputy George Bush.

Spoken by callers who seemed as thick as shite, no evidence offered, just references to it's all there on YouTube. Some noticeably reticent to reveal some of the above, embarrassed, until prized out of them.

Genuinely, laugh out loud moments.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013

Today on LBC I heard the best comedy since The Thick of It. Caller after caller from about 12:15pm, following up on their extensive scientific research on YouTube and Facebook, claiming:
- Bill Gates has never given a penny of his fortune away. He's murdering us to further increase his fortune.
- The two new vaccines aren't vaccines at all, they're microbots that enable the Glitterati to terminate the lives of us mere peasants, with a simple "off" function activated via 5G and 6G masts.

Spoken by callers who seemed as thick as shite, no evidence offered, just references to it's all there on YouTube. Some noticeably reticent to reveal some of the above, embarrassed, until prized out of them.

Momemtum Islington Hard Left Loonies who haven't done a days work in their lives been smoking illegal substances no doubt?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Momemtum Islington Hard Left Loonies who haven't done a days work in their lives been smoking illegal substances no doubt?

Your username didn't ring a bell so I had a look at your post history which is interesting. Seems to consist of score predicting us to lose, slagging off managers, saying several times you hate Solly March and then saying you want him to do well, saying we will go down and loads of digs at the Labour Party/lefties - in this case, out of context.

Very niche, your 607 posts in 7 years.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Lots of those types seem to be currently obsessed with article 61 of the Magna Carta and are claiming to be Free Men of the Land. Never mind that article 61 was for just 25 Barons (ordinary people back then were considered the chattels of the nobility) and was repelled in 1297. They often bang on about "lawful rebellion" though that phrase was never in the Magna Carta.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Your username didn't ring a bell so I had a look at your post history which is interesting. Seems to consist of score predicting us to lose, slagging off managers, saying several times you hate Solly March and then saying you want him to do well, saying we will go down and loads of digs at the Labour Party/lefties - in this case, out of context.

Don't forget what could easily pass for anti-semitism too. A charming collection of anecdotes.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It sounds like Q Anon with a smidgeon of David Icke (Lizards). Whilst it may seem ludicrous, The US recently elected two hardcore QAnon followers (Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene) to the House of Representatives.

It is a online cult. It is dangerous, often anti-semitic and growing all across the western world (QAnon related facebook pages have millions of followers). They motivate people to undertake terrorist attacks, LBC should be doing better than giving it a platform.

Oh and for the record it is far, far-right.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It sounds like Q Anon with a smidgeon of David Icke (Lizards). Whilst it may seem ludicrous, The US recently elected two hardcore QAnon followers (Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene) to the House of Representatives.

It is a online cult. It is dangerous, often anti-semitic and growing all across the western world (QAnon related facebook pages have millions of followers). They motivate people to undertake terrorist attacks, LBC should be doing better than giving it a platform.

Oh and for the record it is far, far-right.

I have people close to me who believe the lot.

Believe me, they would've hated the LBC show today. In fact they won't even talk about it any more to disbelieving, rational others.

James O'Brien expertly dissected the nonsense, it was no advert for the cult.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
As for the political angle we are seeing a bit of horseshoe theory where far left and right begin to cohabit the same space.

If you want political and scientific debate based on rationality and fact then this needs to start being taken seriously fairly quickly. Without a shred of evidence of mass errors in the counting Trump and his friends have whipped half of America into a rage that they have been robbed an election.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

... meaning the guy is pretty much like 50% of the people on this forum?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

I'd have thought most 'Momemtum Islington Hard Left' types rather admire Obama.

Seriously, most of these barking mad QAnon conspiracy theorists (who also tend to be COVID-deniers, anti-maskers, and anti-vaxxers) are on the Hard Right; people who admire the 'honesty' and 'courage' of 'anti-elite' populists like Farage and Trump.

They are invariably people who have attended the 'School of Hard Knocks' at the 'University of Life' and have proudly never read a book in their lives, but arrogantly assume that they know better about everything than experts like medical professionals or scientists.

They also think that their hostility to Lockdowns and wearing masks is because they are 'libertarians' who worship individual freedom, rather than due to their ignorance and selfishness, and an immaturity more akin to a stroppy teenager having a tantrum because its been told to tidy it's bedroom by its 'fascist' parents.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As for the political angle we are seeing a bit of horseshoe theory where far left and right begin to cohabit the same space.

If you want political and scientific debate based on rationality and fact then this needs to start being taken seriously fairly quickly. Without a shred of evidence of mass errors in the counting Trump and his friends have whipped half of America into a rage that they have been robbed an election.

Never heard that expression before, very apt here.

Some of the followers of this tripe I know have never been Tories or Brexiteers, in fact lifelong Labour.

Former Political foes linking up for the Icke, anti-Semitic, Obama the satanist, 5G mast, claptrap.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Yeah, it's funny until you realise that these people have the vote

Which is how the US has managed to elect two Qanon believers in the last election

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
... meaning the guy is pretty much like 50% of the people on this forum?

I was gonna say the same - Some of the things I have '' been enlightened '' with and I use the word '' enlightened '' very loosely on here would get many a man locked up.

There is loads I have learned on many subjects on NSC and have used the information to show off elsewhere but by the very same token - Some of the stuff posted ; If I was a Comedian, I would have enough material for a sell out World Tour 3 times over.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Never heard that expression before, very apt here.

Some of the followers of this tripe I know have never been Tories or Brexiteers, in fact lifelong Labour.

Former Political foes linking up for the Icke, anti-Semitic, Obama the satanist, 5G mast, claptrap.

As I believe I've said before, there's a reason why Nigel Farage and George Galloway get on so well.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Sounds more like genuinely disturbing to me. Quite a few people think this stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here