Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should Lewis Hamilton be knighted?

Should Lewis Hamilton be knighted?

• Total voters

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I have no need to say what connections I may have and don't intend to as I was not brought up to have a Hamilton like persona.

But I will tell you something...............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsh don't tell anyone, but because you add nothing to a conversation, I will immediately upgrade you with the famous five by hitting the 'Harry' button.

Aurevoir Roger.:drama::bigwave:

sounds like more bullshit to me

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
A star again today. And he rightly said Formula 1 "needs to do more" to try to improve human rights issues in some of its host countries. leading from the front again. We are lucky to have him.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There always is on these kind of threads on NSC. It's quite sad.

well a question was asked and answers were given , did you expect 100% vote either way , people have their own opinions which differ .......i personally think he's a bit young to be given a knighthood , i also think he's up himself.......nothing to do with skin colour at all ...:rolleyes:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If you imagine him as white you would have no problems.

You really are a cock of the highest order.

What is your goal in life? To become the Guinness Book of World Records Holder of the title ‘most use of the word racist in a lifetime’? You would see racism in a long eared owl.

You do yourself, or your cause, no favours whatsoever.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

You really are a cock of the highest order.

Unfortunately, some only see skin colour and these are the dangerous ones.

It's only viewed one way in these narrow-minded posters.

I mention Moss didn't deserve a knighthood also but his skin colour was not recognised at all when I mentioned this, what is it with these fools. :shrug:

I also mentioned Sir Jackie Stewart did deserve a knighthood. Not for his 3 world championship that he gave to Britain, but for his relentless desire and drive to get the sport safer.

The boneheads who would rather call Stewart a dow Scottish bloke are way off the mark. The guy should be a legend for all F1 fans.

Stewart effectively saved Grosjean life yesterday, with what he started years ago, and how many more lives has he saved?

That why Stewart deserved his knighthood.:bowdown:

If the cocksure Hamilton had achieved this it would be blasted all over the media 24 seven, that's not because of his skin colour, it's because of his look at me attitude to life and not everyone likes that sort of person.

Here is an article from the lefties favourite paper that some might just get some knowledge from.

After reading and understanding more about Stewart, perhaps people could say who is more deserving of a knighthood Stewart or Hamilton, for me it's a no brainer. Grosjean was literally pulled out of the car by Stewart's vision of safety and grit to make it happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/b...by the accident at,at Spa and the Nürburgring.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Voted no, because he's offered nothing to society. He moved all of his assets and earnings to tax havens like most selfish super rich ***** and then has the gall to lecture us on shit.

Blokes a tosser, but an excellent F1 Driver.

Given that this has been completely debunked, and the debunking is perfectly clearly set out in this thread, this is a surprsiningly pissy and ignorant post from you :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This has already been put to bed. I guarantee that he pays more uk tax than you do. Try reading the thread?

Embarrassing to see people lap up false tropes when it feeds their 'unconscious' racism. And then they get all shirty when they are called out. 'Oh, if I'd known all the facts I wouldn't have said that - but I still don't like him. Just because I have an irrational dislike of him doesn't mean I'm racist. I like Kenny Lynch. Can we talk about something else now?'. :facepalm:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Embarrassing to see people lap up false tropes when it feeds their 'unconscious' racism. And then they get all shirty when they are called out. 'Oh, if I'd known all the facts I wouldn't have said that - but I still don't like him. Just because I have an irrational dislike of him doesn't mean I'm racist. I like Kenny Lynch. Can we talk about something else now?'. :facepalm:
Embarrassing, unsurprising and also actually piss funny in the case of Mouldy getting all het up about being called a racist.

With bonus ppf chipping in. Who is a racist.

Self awareness isn't a strong point with the Yaxley-Lemon crew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here