Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Nigella Lawson.........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We've been f**ked by her French dad, it'll be rude to say no.

I'd love to lower her self-esteem.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Good breakfast

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No one better at opening packets and sticking them in the oven

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I knew her first husband, the late John Diamond - a well-named geezer. By all accounts their marriage was very happy and why wouldn't it be?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Well ?

She was 60 this year.

I watched a bit of her cooking programme last night and she looks fabulous and no way looked her age but then she has had a privileged life and is estimated to be worth £25million so I guess that helps.

On last nights episode she was cooking fish fingers not the good quality ones mind you just the ordinary ones, I was thinking are you a truly great cook or are you where you are simply of who you are?

I obviously choose not to make any fish finger puns but she was not putting them between two slices white bread loads of butter and Salad cream

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Never saw the fascination with her or her recipes. Always easy to " Throw a little something together" when you have a fully stocked fridge the size of a wardrobe...... Could she cook anything genuinely exciting with the contents of a Food Bank parcel I wonder?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Yet the very same country seemed happy enough to let Abdoullakh Abouyezidovitch into their country.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The French refused resistancey to Nigel Lawson the ex Chancelor of the Exchequer who is an ardent Brexiteer and climate change denier just strikes me as amusing

I am sorry but I don't get the point you are making regarding the fact that while refusing Lawsons application France but allowed the parents of a future terrorist the right to stay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here