Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] José Mourinho says rival players go to ground 'when somebody blows on them'

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"José Mourinho has strongly defended Harry Kane against allegations of diving but claimed players at Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City are on the floor “when somebody blows on them”.

Tottenham’s manager was responding to claims that Kane manufactured a penalty during Sunday’s home win over Brighton. The former England internationals Gary Lineker and Martin Keown were among those who criticised Kane for deliberately positioning himself to make contact with Adam Lallana unavoidable, while making no attempt to win the ball."

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

monkeymz

Sep 27, 2011
"he just wants to control the ball he sees it in the air" was the best line considering kane never looked at the ball once lol

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
But Spurs boss Mourinho launched an impassioned defence of the England striker during his press conference ahead of the Europa League tie against Ludogorets, claiming Lallana had been reckless.

“Harry Kane was in a position to control the ball and Lallana came in a reckless fashion”.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He’s just an arrogant prick,

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's ironic that he considers attack to be the best form of defence in the media but not in the pitch.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He's hardly likely to come out with the truth that "Harry Kane is a cheating fecker" now is he.

One day Kane will cause a serious injury to another player unless this is stopped. Which we know won't be because its HARRY KANE.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The fact that Kane and Mouriniho have both come out to defend themselves proves they are wrong. If it was a legit penalty they would not have said a word.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maureen is a brand past its sell by date. Will he still be there in the summer or back punditting for Al Jazeera?

Who gives a ****?

Not fit to polish the boots of the man he hoped to surpass (Sir Alex). No sir.

Meanwhile, Olly is ruining ManUre, and if you ain't laughing, you're a miserable **** :lolol:

Be nice to finish above one of them come May.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
The fact that Kane and Mouriniho have both come out to defend themselves proves they are wrong. If it was a legit penalty they would not have said a word.

They didn't 'come out to defend themselves' they were answering questions put to them by the media. Not sure why Kane gets singled out, I can't ever recall another player being cross-examined about their diving/cheating.

:shrug:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
They didn't 'come out to defend themselves' they were answering questions put to them by the media. Not sure why Kane gets singled out, I can't ever recall another player being cross-examined about their diving/cheating.

One he is the England Captain and some of us hope for better from him as he is a great footballer without the cheating. I hope all cheats are called out! Even ours.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Maybe because it was so bloody blatant? Just a thought.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Manager defends their own player shocker......

TBH I wish ours was a bit passionate on the touchline and in front of the media......

(Doesn’t make GP a bad manager or anything like that)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

without digging, lets just stick with Spurs . . . . and I'll offer Klinsmann

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here