Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The last I read, bungle****'s team had seen 2 sets of proceedings not dismissed. Impressive stuff. Only 34 dismissed.

pfft, those are from biased Democrat judges. the really big cases are just getting ready, you'll see. lots of evidence coming. :moo:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
pfft, those are from biased Democrat judges. the really big cases are just getting ready, you'll see. lots of evidence coming. :moo:

The system is rigged against them! Massive fraud*! We have evidence! The Pennsylvania Judge, Judge Matthew Brann**, was an Obama appointee! It's a conspiracy!

* No fraud has been claimed in court proceedings.
** Judge Matthew Brann is a Republican.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A ‘prominent ally’ of Trump urges him to stop fighting his loss: “...we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen”.

Is this the start of previously loyal Trumpists turning on him? If there’s a deluge of senior Republicans coming out against Trump it’s game over.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55038777

Sorry for the mainstream media link.

FAKE NEWS!

Someone I follow (but had to hide for a month) on Facebook cropped back up yesterday and I had a trawl about what he was saying about conspiracy theories (the reason I had to hide him). He was banging on a while back about the voting machines, saying the MSM aren't reporting this and aren't saying that. One of his posts said that while one case had been thrown out, it was to 'watch this space in the weeks ahead', because the truth would come out or some such nonsense.

Another post was a rant at something John Legend had said and then proceeded to slag off Chrissy Tiegen for being involved in 'Pizzagate' (yes, he's one of THEM) and I decided it's probably best to hide him again. He's convinced there is going to be some grand fallout of all these 'coverups' and the whole of the 'liberal elite' is going to come crashing down, bless him. They've really got to him, I'm afraid...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The system is rigged against them! Massive fraud*! We have evidence! The Pennsylvania Judge, Judge Matthew Brann**, was an Obama appointee! It's a conspiracy!

* No fraud has been claimed in court proceedings.
** Judge Matthew Brann is a Republican.
Haven't followed it all that closely but it seems as if the only actual evidence that everyone can agree on is that Paedo Rudi dyes his hair and is an ********.

I've seen all that evidence live on TV so I reckon it's probably solid.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
There is a great piece on BBC News today about how Trump has basically poisoned the well about this election, going back effectively to 2016. From then on he has been seeding and promoting stories about voter fraud, machine skullduggery, [postal vote harvesting and all the rest.

He has then just slowly fed the flames by a retweet here and there, and really started ramping it up from the start of the year. The postal voting is kind of genius, spread a few stories about misuse of postal ballots, encourage your voters to not use them, and then when the majority are for Biden claim that as proof that somethings not right. The Pandemic just fell into his hands there with Democrats broadly accepting the principlal of postal ballots, and Republicans the exact opposite. Then with a massive Postal Ballot for Biden, undermine the ability of the postal service to get those votes in on time, and then move to have them discounted as they arrived late, or post marks not clear etc

The same on the counting machines etc. Its a massive long term con, well thought out and implemented.

He must have realised he was going to lose quite a while ago, and so has had time to cast enough doubt on the validity of the vote, that many reasonably minded people will start to see things that simply aren't there. The GOP seem to be happy with this as so few have spoken up against it, although that is starting to change.

The damage he has done to the worlds view of American Democracy will take years to repair, and the longer he hinders the transition process just compounds the damage he is doing to his own country

It will take years for America to regain its standing in the world, any preaching to others about respecting democracy will look farcical . I think I read that the democrat candidate has won the popular vote for 7 out of 8 of the past elections, so any pretence of actual democracy was based on a shaky foundation to start with

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
There is a great piece on BBC News today about how Trump has basically poisoned the well about this election, going back effectively to 2016. From then on he has been seeding and promoting stories about voter fraud, machine skullduggery, [postal vote harvesting and all the rest.

He has then just slowly fed the flames by a retweet here and there, and really started ramping it up from the start of the year. The postal voting is kind of genius, spread a few stories about misuse of postal ballots, encourage your voters to not use them, and then when the majority are for Biden claim that as proof that somethings not right. The Pandemic just fell into his hands there with Democrats broadly accepting the principlal of postal ballots, and Republicans the exact opposite. Then with a massive Postal Ballot for Biden, undermine the ability of the postal service to get those votes in on time, and then move to have them discounted as they arrived late, or post marks not clear etc

The same on the counting machines etc. Its a massive long term con, well thought out and implemented.

He must have realised he was going to lose quite a while ago, and so has had time to cast enough doubt on the validity of the vote, that many reasonably minded people will start to see things that simply aren't there. The GOP seem to be happy with this as so few have spoken up against it, although that is starting to change.

The damage he has done to the worlds view of American Democracy will take years to repair, and the longer he hinders the transition process just compounds the damage he is doing to his own country

It will take years for America to regain its standing in the world, any preaching to others about respecting democracy will look farcical . I think I read that the democrat candidate has won the popular vote for 7 out of 8 of the past elections, so any pretence of actual democracy was based on a shaky foundation to start with

Put like that it actually sounds like a massive own goal. If he was encouraging Republicans not to use postal voting and if they couldn’t/wouldn’t vote in person then it sounds like a spectacularly stupid strategy.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

That all sounds about right. For me, it just further illustrates how much the guy cares about himself and himself only. Make America Great Again, my arse.

To Trump, it was all about getting the title of President instead of actually doing the job. If he can do some damage to the makeup of the country and be seen as some sort of cultish 'disruptor' as they are called, that's just a bonus – and a nice little massaging of his ego.

Funny bloke.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Another lunatic released from his 'legal' team. MAGA? 'Make America Look Embarrassingly Ridiculous' would be more apt, but it wouldn't fit on a cap.
So now Chavez has managed to 'rig' the election. I don't think I've ever enjoyed watching an American election more!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Regularly see a chap walking on the Prom by the King Alfred wearing a Trump MAGA cap. It's really annoying as he smiles and says 'Good morning' in such a friendly way that you have to answer likewise. It's as if he doesn't know what he is wearing.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Another lunatic released from his 'legal' team. MAGA? 'Make America Look Embarrassingly Ridiculous' would be more apt, but it wouldn't fit on a cap.
So now Chavez has managed to 'rig' the election. I don't think I've ever enjoyed watching an American election more!

Would have been great though.

Tweak around with that a little bit, and the acronym could’ve been MARLA.

...which was the name of Trump’s second wife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Democrat arse lickers are so easily duped. Jobs for the boys with ole corrupt as **** sleepy Joe.

Erin Brockovich sees through the bullshit.

Michael McCabe, a former employee of Biden and a former deputy Environmental Protection Agency administrator, later jumped ship to work as a consultant on communication strategy for DuPont during a time when the chemical company was looking to fight regulations of their star chemical perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) also known as C8. The toxic manmade chemical is used in everything from waterproof clothes, stain-resistant textiles and food packaging to non-stick pans.

It should go without saying that someone who advised DuPont on how to avoid regulations is not someone we want advising this new administration.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-joe-biden-are-you-kidding-me-erin-brockovich

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Democrat arse lickers are so easily duped. Jobs for the boys with ole corrupt as **** sleepy Joe.

Erin Brockovich sees through the bullshit.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-joe-biden-are-you-kidding-me-erin-brockovich

Probably just as well he isn't getting involved in anything to do with the Toxic Substances Control Act. Nice to see Trump promised to do something about those nasty chemicals... and has a month or so to follow through on that promise. Then it is over to Biden and HIS promise.

https://theintercept.com/2020/11/11/biden-epa-transition-dupont-mccabe/

Anybody else for a bout of whataboutery?

Herr Ing Gull

Sep 3, 2014
Regularly see a chap walking on the Prom by the King Alfred wearing a Trump MAGA cap. It's really annoying as he smiles and says 'Good morning' in such a friendly way that you have to answer likewise. It's as if he doesn't know what he is wearing.
Make Albion Great Again, surely?

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Blimey, even the Trump cult devotees on NSC are getting unhinged.
Have to laugh at them, letting us know that everybody but them have been 'duped' Funnier still, that bungle **** isn't even their countries head of State.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here