Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marcus Rashford

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think that Asda priced shopping list is a tad optimistic - and we don't know the exact quantities/weights, etc., but anybody charging thirty quid for that is taking the p1ss. OK, there is packaging and deliver t take into account - but even then thirty quid is still taking the p1ss!

Get stuck in there again Marcus - TBH food vouchers might be a better option; or cancel the contract and tell the procurement department to do a better job next time! (and no favours for mates (allegedly)).

Chartwell have history. This is from last March.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/catering-firm-slammed-charging-11-3982629

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A lovely bit of satire

[tweet]1349070781079236610[/tweet]

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Would it not be a better option if you just kept the odd school dinning room open along with kitchen staff preparing and serving out school dinner's to the 'approved' as required pupils ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Would it not be a better option if you just kept the odd school dinning room open along with kitchen staff preparing and serving out school dinner's to the 'approved' as required pupils ?

Thats probably safer than battling yuoour way round Asda*

* Other supermarkets are available.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Having listened to him many times giving interviews, I don't need to.

He has probably done more for society in one of those interviews than you could ever aspire too.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Rashford now presenting kids sports educational programs on CBBC, if all Premier League players behaved like him it would be Utopia.

What a truly magnificent person he is

Off the pitch I agree 100%.
Just watching the game and seeing a defender put an arm across his chest and he goes down clutching his face is pathetic.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Racists have had a busy week, various black players abused after their teams failed to deliver the results entitled fans demanded. Now Rashford.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55872681

It appears that the police are now actively tracking down the keyboard cowards.
Disgraceful behaviour, they should be tracked down, exposed and tried. It's 2021 but it feels like we are slipping backwards in time.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amazing how the social media companies can use AI and algorithms for all sorts, but anyone can post any kind of racist stuff [emoji2375]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Agreed. Lou Macari is a top man. I also watched Marvellous which I enjoyed and that’s where I became aware of his work with the homeless.

Nelly appears right at the end of this video of Lou and the new homeless shelters.

[video]https://t.co/jEVPtRPTZR?amp=1[/video]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here