Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just applied for my season ticket refund .....

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Yep - got my refund today so very happy. My only complaint was that I felt forced to take it as if I didn't they would take another 3 months' money. But as I am now on a 2 day week, I am glad I did.

But I have said it before and will say it again, as someone involved in a similar (albeit much more complicated) situation in co-ordinating DD changes with multiple variables, give the staff a break. It isn't some personal vendetta if they make a mess of yours - it is a genuine mistake.
Agree with this. Think they've put in a good system for those who need it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Do the refunds just come in over night or can they appear at any point throughout the day? Still waiting.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Do the refunds just come in over night or can they appear at any point throughout the day? Still waiting.

BACS transfers are processed a couple of days before the money moves so they should all kick in over night - don't think there is an option to process same day. But might be that your bank doesn't process them overnight.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Sent an email to club as my DD was taken yesterday. They say there was an email sent stating that November would be last DD payment taken. I had assumed as they were now offering a refund that had changed. I can request 75% refund, but will probably leave so I have paid up front when we are allowed to go again.

I can't find that email, and in any event, having announced the refund process, taking more payments is odd.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Refunds received x 2, everything in line with the email - decided to take it as getting pretty pessimistic about when we'll actually be back TBH. Anyway, well played the club - might even waste £15 of it watching tonight's game now. :shrug:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Quick question, I haven’t requested a refund as yet but the Direct Debits are still coming out of my account. I appreciate I haven’t fully read up on everything but if I request a refund do the DDs stop?

Edit. Just seen that Ozzygull has covered this already.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Whilst waiting for news of the Trump horror show, I checked my bank account and both season ticket holder refunds have been paid in a lump sum.
I thought it was going to be over five months.

What made you think refunds would be paid over 5 months?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Don’t want to overburden the club in admin but two questions to those of you who have received funds back:

1. What date did you apply for your refund? (Mine was done on 30/10 but still not received mine)

2. When looking at your purchase history what event date does yours show? (Mine shows as February 15th 2021...)

Thanks!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Exactly it's the window to claim, if you claim by x date you are paid on y.

Our refunds were processed and received today as they indicated.

The first payment date quoted in club comms was 18th November if you claimed by 4th.

So unless everyone got different claim by dates something isn’t adding up...

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Mine went in today too. 330 smackers that I didn't have yesterday. Happy days. That'll (almost) pay for my new Xbox!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Don’t want to overburden the club in admin but two questions to those of you who have received funds back:

1. What date did you apply for your refund? (Mine was done on 30/10 but still not received mine)

Thanks!

I applied on the 22nd, received it today. They must be just working their way through them

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Got mine back today too. Not sure on exact date I requested it but it was either the day it was available or the following day.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The first payment date quoted in club comms was 18th November if you claimed by 4th.

So unless everyone got different claim by dates something isn’t adding up...
It's all a bit strange - I claimed before the 4th November cut off date for this batch of refunds ( on the 2nd ).

I've had nothing back yet but they did state the 18th November as 'the refund by' date.

It seems odd though that some people have had refunds and some are still waiting.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

2. When looking at your purchase history what event date does yours show? (Mine shows as February 15th 2021...)

Thanks!

I pay for three ST's and claimed for all. Two of them I claimed for almost straight away and had the refunds today. The other one I only got round to doing on the 3rd November and haven't had that one yet so I guess they're doing them in order that they were claimed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here