Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just applied for my season ticket refund .....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
it was abit confusing so thought I'd summarise it here as I'm sure a few people will come on here looking for help as the emails start coming through

step 1 - click on the link supplied by the club in your personal email (you must do this, as simply signing in with your fan number doesnt take you to the right place)

step 2 - you then have to click on the number of refunds you want (in my case this was 2: for me and my son) - then click on buy - this seems bizarre as they are £0 each :) but just do it

step 3 - then you have to allocate each persons fan number to their actual refund using the little pencil icon on the screen

then click submit and youre done (I hope :)

I've just applied for a refund of £325.92 that the club say is owed to me.
I got the same as you as in step 2 - £0.00.
I carried out step 3 applying for me and not the other three people in our group.
Pressed submit and done.
I now expect to be refunded £0.00 :moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've just applied for a refund of £325.92 that the club say is owed to me.
I got the same as you as in step 2 - £0.00.
I carried out step 3 applying for me and not the other three people in our group.
Pressed submit and done.
I now expect to be refunded £0.00 :moo:

Lol ..ye same as you would expect..it’s not going to be enough to get someone in to repair the wall on the stairs from the lounge :whistle:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
How does this club email shit work then? Do they send them out in staggered batches on, dunno, maybe surname order to paying 'customers' or something? Not send them out at all if you opted out due to excessive wimmins club clickbait last year? Or is it as easy as logging onto your Albion account and clicking something to trigger the refund?

Where's me email? What GIVES? ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How does this club email shit work then? Do they send them out in staggered batches on, dunno, maybe surname order to paying 'customers' or something? Not send them out at all if you opted out due to excessive wimmins club clickbait last year? Or is it as easy as logging onto your Albion account and clicking something to trigger the refund?

It’s quite easy ..look back in the thread and see the link in a post of Bozza
The only other thing you’ll need is my account details for the refund

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
It’s quite easy ..look back in the thread and see the link in a post of Bozza
The only other thing you’ll need is my account details for the refund

hi, yes fair enough but this just shows as zero and i'd like to know the refund amount. i can wait but don't want to miss the deadline (the nov dd is due out). i need the money

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
hi, yes fair enough but this just shows as zero and i'd like to know the refund amount. i can wait but don't want to miss the deadline (the nov dd is due out). i need the money

I’m pretty sure that’s standard...the actual amount is in the recent email ...maybe ring the club if uncertain?

I did it this morning and I did get confirmation that I’ve applied for a refund which I believe is all that link does

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Why don’t you email Barber to ask?!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

The zero just refers to the cost of the transaction which is free.
You can work out the refund amount by calculating the actual sum of your direct debits paid from April to October plus anything owed to you from the final 5 games of last season and then subtracting 25 % of your annual season ticket price for this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone had a 1901 email yet as I am intrigued about the DD situation. If they are going to carry on taking money then I will have the refund. If they are going to stop the collections then I will leave the £200 odd there for now.

You are right to be perplexed by the club's position on 1901 refunds but also a lot of these seats will be business owned so clearly less consideration for personal finances.

Very odd set up. In my case I have two normal season tickets, the process was very straight forward, numbers were right, pressed refund, assume it is now being processed.

With 1901 though because I took a payment holiday earlier in the year when offered to reach the 25% threshold which they want to keep of my money I still need to pay another £25. And yet I still have to apply for a refund to make sure they don't take more than this. Surely if they are now saying they don't need more than 25% they shouldn't be taking further DD's over and above this?

And on the point about 1901 and businesses. I think there are more individuals than you realise, but given the economic situation I don't believe many businesses will continue to keep paying money for nothing as they will need to justify this to someone so I would imagine the refunds will be quite high here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The zero just refers to the cost of the transaction which is free.
You can work out the refund amount by calculating the actual sum of your direct debits paid from April to October plus anything owed to you from the final 5 games of last season and then subtracting 25 % of your annual season ticket price for this season.

Also the refund amount is stated in one of the emails sent out

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Was going to leave mine with the club but having hit a pot hole and needing a couple of wheels refurbed and 2 new tyres put on the refund is now better spent elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here