Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Captain In Place Of Dunk?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Bissouma give him some responsibility, I think he’d thrive on it, if not then Ryan, not always great having a GK as skipper though.

Agree with this. I like my captain's to lead by example and Biss is hugely energetic. Also for him to see a path to progressing to leadership within the club could be persuasive when the inevitable offers come in for him next summer

Central midfielder is a good position to have a captain in.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Better not be Ryan. Can't even command his own box let alone the team.

Lallana , Webster or Burn.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lalarna who will not last 90 minutes but who has impressed me of late is Webster against Palace players were trying all sorts to get a reaction out of our player and Webster was very calm at one point Zaha was really having a go in the direction of Webster who was just laughing

Webster has improved since lockdown, but the real test will be him (and White) playing without Dunk.

Being vocal and being a leader aren't necessarily one and the same.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd like it to be a player who in match 3 of their reign had mainly a wish to scythe or poleaxe an opponent. The dying moments would be of the match and the person they've floored, their nose in their crooked hands and an eyeball dangling from one hole or another.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'd like it to be a player who in match 3 of their reign had mainly a wish to scythe or poleaxe an opponent. The dying moments would be of the match and the person they've floored, their nose in their crooked hands and an eyeball dangling from one hole or another.
:lolol::lolol::lolol: hello sausage.....:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Graham Potter.
ed4a954ed8825b03f9b3c5171f3cec5e.jpg

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Always have been but a captain does need to be able to speak English in the PL.

Has Bissouma even done an English media interview yet?
He hasn't I don't think, but I've seen him interact and speak with Alzate on an Instagram story. Speaks well enough surprisingly!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lallana.

But he really isn’t a shoe-in to start, especially with Mac Allister, Groß, Welbeck, Izquierdo and Jahanbakhsh possibly pushing for a starting place in the next three matches.

Webster is the best alternative if Adam is benched I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here