[Albion] So will we finish above Palace

Will we finish above Palace

• Total voters

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think so.

Once they got 40 points or a little more they will turn into shit. Playing the way they do is not particularly fun so once they've reached their target, they wont be motivated to do much more than that.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We will, and possibly Villa. Remember it's what, 5 games gone, how many teams have gone 5 or 6 unbeaten only to struggle later in the season or, as in Palace's case, had a shocking start and finished comfortably mid-table, no need for the Tena Men's yet chaps!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They are more pragmatic (efficient but boring) so yes they’ll finish above us. Would I change anything, nope we’ve done pragmatic and it made me want to stop going to games and pissed me off (not that we’ll be going to games anytime soon)

D

Deleted member 2719

No. We’ll be lucky to finish above 3 other sides and Palace won’t be one!

Perhaps, you should support palace, you clearly don't understand what the Albion are doing.

If palace are a step to far, you can always try forest.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
No we won`t.
They are a big side and play a certain way which suits them.
Having beaten Man Utd and Southampton they will continue to pick up results.

At times yesterday it was like watching us at home against Man City (without the cutting edge or quality)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Based off of yesterday's game it's hard to imagine there are three worse teams than Palace in the league so we should do.

However, they won't go down and as they have shown already this season are perfectly capable of picking up points against anyone in the division. It's not pretty but it's proven effective and I don't suppose it'll stop being so this season. So I don't know if we will or not. There shouldn't be too much in it either way I'd have thought.

As stupefyingly dull as it is, I quite enjoy them playing the way they are. They set up yesterday how Hughton set up against the big teams but with even less attacking intent. There were times in our second season under Hughton when watching us against the big boys made me want to gouge my eyes out. Imagine setting up that way against your rivals. Who are below you in the league. At home. It must be soul destroying. So, assuming that Palace fans have some semblance of a soul, I'm all for Hodgson continuing in that vein and systematically destroying their murky little croydon souls and will to live minute by minute, game by game.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Based off of yesterday's game it's hard to imagine there are three worse teams than Palace in the league so we should do.

However, they won't go down and as they have shown already this season are perfectly capable of picking up points against anyone in the division. It's not pretty but it's proven effective and I don't suppose it'll stop being so this season. So I don't know if we will or not. There shouldn't be too much in it either way I'd have thought.

As stupefyingly dull as it is, I quite enjoy them playing the way they are. They set up yesterday how Hughton set up against the big teams but with even less attacking intent. There were times in our second season under Hughton when watching us against the big boys made me want to gouge my eyes out. Imagine setting up that way against your rivals. Who are below you in the league. At home. It must be soul destroying. So, assuming that Palace fans have some semblance of a soul, I'm all for Hodgson continuing in that vein and systematically destroying their murky little croydon souls and will to live minute by minute, game by game.

Let's never forget that even then, we beat them home and away.

During our most turgid days, we still turned up against them.
Frankly embarrassing display from them.
Will the Ultras be writing another cross letter to the players?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Logic tells me we are way better than them, but I've thought that ever since we joined the Premier League and it hasn't happened yet. They always seem to have a decent run somewhere in the season and we are rubbish at turning games we should win into games we do win. They are definitely better at getting more points than they deserve than we are.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Imagine setting up that way against your rivals. Who are below you in the league. At home. It must be soul destroying.

Four sentences to mock every Palace fan. Perfectly put. It was totally abject from them, and the sort of not turning up performance that would make fans question the management more than if it was just against another team. I'd be embarassed and ashamed if we did that against any of the bottom half teams, let alone Palace, AT HOME! Incredible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here