Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bedwetting Jokers

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I've asked him a reasonable question based on his post. He's a troll so he'll ignore it.

Still as long as he's getting some 'entertainment'.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I actually won't ignore it i just think 4 wins in 23 is not good enough. Make what you will.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I actually won't ignore it i just think 4 wins in 23 is not good enough. Make what you will.
Yeah, you've mentioned that.

If you are not ignoring it, then answer it.

You want rid of Potter, who would you replace him with? Who do you think will do a better job within the clubs constraints?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US

4 wins in 23 can also be seen at 5 wins in 24. Anyways, it’s not like we have lost those 19 games, a large portion of them have been draws.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really?

Your use of "ass" and "nah" gives you away. I reckon you're Palace aged twenty something trying to pretend you're a middle aged Brighton fan.

It's odd how an Albion 'fan' of 44 years standing can be so demanding now.

If we're to believe our latest troll he out dates me by just 3 years.

I would categorize my 41 years with the Albion in my life as about:-

30 years of abject misery, with one annual highlight.
6 years of decent and slightly higher.
5 years of 'this is why I loves my club'.

I'm absolutely gutted to be missing one of my 5 years.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
It's odd how an Albion 'fan' of 44 years standing can be so demanding now.

If we're to believe our latest troll he out dates me by

I would categorize my 41 years with the Albion in my life as about:-

30 years of abject misery, with one annual highlight.
6 years of decent and slightly higher.
5 years of 'this is why I loves my club'.

I'm absolutely gutted to be missing one of my 5 years.

Just Giving you the Stats Brother 4 wins in 24. Not bothered by your response that's my opinion after 44 years of watching the Albion.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Who do you want to replace him ?

Ancelotti, Klopp, Mourinho, Santo, Guardiola and probably a few more, maybe you should have asked who do I realistically want to replace him and the answer is I haven't a clue on our bargain basement budget.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I think fans like you should go. But we rarely get what we want in life so just deal with it like we have to deal with pant soaking moaning fans.

I think fans like you should go, it's all about opinions mate, that is the whole point of a forum you plank.:shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Someone with a touch of passion would be a start?

His record is dire & his inability to bring in a reasonable centre forward is reason in itself for him to go.

Not sure the striker recruitment is down to him.........he does have the look of a PE teacher on the touchline though

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Well you are clearly a hoofball fan then. Maybe you should find what Allerdyce or Pulis is up to or go and watch the THRILLING palace.

Nope, just not a tippy tappy no end product fan, that's watched his team win once in 2020 at home, sorry for wanting a bit more. :shrug:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Nope, just not a tippy tappy no end product fan, that's watched his team win once in 2020 at home, sorry for wanting a bit more. :shrug:

We have won more than once. Good try :fishing:

This is getting tedious now. We have only won once @ home in 2020 in the Premier League.

Screenshot 2020-10-26 205500.png
Screenshot 2020-10-26 205546.png

Add West Brom :shrug:

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
.[/QUOTE

Who's getting entertainment its getting worse game by game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here