Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Grow up, you don’t know what I do and more importantly it’s none of your business.

I couldn’t give a shit what you do.........so what is with you and others on here with your fixation on what I do or what I wear or where I live?

Seriously, it’s pretty tragic isn’t it?

blimey, you've got issues, talk to someone that cares about you

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ot-long-knife-Nice-church-terror-rampage.html

Pictured: Tunisian migrant Islamist terrorist, 21, who beheaded woman and killed two more Catholics in Nice church rampage - after 'Al Qaeda' press release called for 'jihad' over Hebdo cartoons
Brahim Aoussaoui, 21, attacked worshippers with a 12-inch blade in the Notre Dame basilica in Nice
Tunisian migrant beheaded one woman and killed two other people during the bloody church rampage
He shouted 'Allahu Akbar' during attack and was shot 14 times by police before he was taken to hospital
Aoussaoui was carrying a copy of the Koran on him during the attack, France's anti-terror prosecutor said
Migrant entered Europe via Italian island of Lampedusa on September 20 and arrived in Paris on October 9
Attack comes after Emmanuel Macron sparked fury by defending cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wow, people who condemn all refugees and migrants on the basis of one of them killing someone are going to be mortified when they realise they're all to blame for all the crimes committed by white British people every day

Jan 30, 2008
Wow, people who condemn all refugees and migrants on the basis of one of them killing someone are going to be mortified when they realise they're all to blame for all the crimes committed by white British people every day

Right on :rolleyes:
Regards
DF0

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Hmm, I guess you would have a point if, to quote you:

“one of them killing someone”

We are well beyond a 1 to 1 ratio aren’t we?

What do you think the threshold should be?

In 2017 we had 23 dead and 800 wounded in one sitting.........were you not “mortified” by that?

I think the reality is you’re not that bothered and and therefore no one else should be, that’s the general direction of travel on your post isn’t it?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
I think the reality is you’re not that bothered and and therefore no one else should be, that’s the general direction of travel on your post isn’t it?

A bit like you're only bothered when the person doing the killing doesn't have a white skin?

Spend those share options from your Tory donor employer wisely.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
A bit like you're only bothered when the person doing the killing doesn't have a white skin?

Spend those share options from your Tory donor employer wisely.

Oh dear, you know you can’t reach out and grab what’s in front of you until you let go of what’s behind.

You poor love.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
so it's less uber alles, more uber. you should've taken advantage of the excellent english education system, like those bloody immigrants do, then you wouldn't feel so threatened by them, forest

wanna be friends? :lolol::lolol::lolol:[/QUOTE

Take advantage of it? Come on!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If people are terrified of Freedom of Movement because one person who benefitted from it killed someone once then it's amazing they ever pluck up the courage to leave their house

I have never heard anyone say they were terrified of freedom of movement because one person who benefitted from it killed someone once, so in that respect you were correct to start your sentence in question form with “if”.
Have you ever heard someone say they were terrified of freedom of movement because one person who benefitted from it killed someone once?
If you have can are you able to share the link?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You’re not exposing hypocrisy though are you, you are only exposing yourself for what you are a ****wit chancer.

You know only what you think you know about me, which is frankly nothing.

You could choose to challenge what I say, but you don’t, you choose the snide remarks about my clothes, where I live etc.

I don’t care what you do, what you wear or wear you live.........this a football message board not a game of cluedo.

Standard operating procedure.
Very strange behaviour, slightly unhinged. Definitely triggered.

But getting back on topic, and to the thread title observation.

Well done Brits is the cry

Except it isnt really is it. Certainly not the Brits shouting refugees welcome with their placard waving invites and get here how you can to all and sundry, seekers of asylum, economic migrants and illegal entrants alike. Not the ones even that encourage more and more migrants to make desperate dangerous journeys and protest against anyone who dares to say stop illegal trafficking and huge migrant movement through safe countries and who therefore lend apologist support to people smugglers.
Not well done them, though they are easy to spot. Anger shines through when confronted with their obvious culpability.(watch this space)
Those Brits don’t deserve a pat on the back. Maybe some sympathy though. Can’t be easy trying to sleep with blood on your hands and children floating around in the channel.
Sounds like a couple of people on here wont have a problem trying to nod off though.
Must be how Christian priests feel when knobbing kids at the same time as saying bless you my son.

Funny old progressive world.

Jan 30, 2008

Except it isnt really is it. Certainly not the Brits shouting refugees welcome with their placard waving invites and get here how you can to all and sundry, seekers of asylum, economic migrants and illegal entrants alike. Not the ones even that encourage more and more migrants to make desperate dangerous journeys and protest against anyone who dares to say stop illegal trafficking and huge migrant movement through safe countries and who therefore lend apologist support to people smugglers.
Not well done them, though they are easy to spot. Anger shines through when confronted with their obvious culpability.(watch this space)
Those Brits don’t deserve a pat on the back. Maybe some sympathy though. Can’t be easy trying to sleep with blood on your hands and children floating around in the channel.
Sounds like a couple of people on here wont have a problem trying to nod off though.
Must be how Christian priests feel when knobbing kids at the same time as saying bless you my son.

Do gooders encouraging illegal entry into the UK , dangerous individuals fortunately in the minority.
60 -70% of people in the country are concerned about the numbers illegally crossing the channel
You could say the silent majority and we know what happens when you upset them ???
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Help refugees into flat shares and shared accommodation rather than camps. If the government keep refusing to establish safe routes into the U.K for refugees fleeing war, persecution and famine, let’s at least try and make their lives better if they survive the appalling and dangerous journeys they are forced into attempting.
Gotta be worth a few minutes of anyone’s time;

https://www.refugees-welcome.net/

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

I have never heard of anyone reporting that Christian priests have been knobbing kids* at the same time as saying bless you son.

Funny old regressive world

* Expression copyright Pasta.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I have never heard of anyone reporting that Christian priests have been knobbing kids* at the same time as saying bless you son.

Funny old regressive world

* Expression copyright Pasta.

I dont recall saying i had heard it reported.
Sort of hypocritical horrible grooming comment I could imagine a paedophile Christian priest making. They are incredibly vulgar after all.
I hope you dont think these vultures are above those sort of twisted mind games and wickedness?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I dont recall saying i had heard it reported.
Sort of hypocritical horrible grooming comment I could imagine a paedophile Christian priest making. They are incredibly vulgar after all.
I hope you dont think these vultures are above those sort of twisted mind games and wickedness?

Your sentence was constructed to imply fact, not hypothesis. But I'm pleased to learn that it was simply something you were imagining.

Jan 30, 2008
Help refugees into flat shares and shared accommodation rather than camps. If the government keep refusing to establish safe routes into the U.K for refugees fleeing war, persecution and famine, let’s at least try and make their lives better if they survive the appalling and dangerous journeys they are forced into attempting.
Gotta be worth a few minutes of anyone’s time;

https://www.refugees-welcome.net/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=Y_rHVBE1bNk
regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here