Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Grow up, you don’t know what I do and more importantly it’s none of your business.

I couldn’t give a shit what you do.........so what is with you and others on here with your fixation on what I do or what I wear or where I live?

Seriously, it’s pretty tragic isn’t it?

Whether highlighting hypocrisy is tragic or honest would, I guess, depend completely on your standpoint ???

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Whether exposing hypocrisy is tragic or honest would, I guess, depend completely on your standpoint ???

You’re not exposing hypocrisy though are you, you are only exposing yourself for what you are a ****wit chancer.

You know only what you think you know about me, which is frankly nothing.

You could choose to challenge what I say, but you don’t, you choose the snide remarks about my clothes, where I live etc.

I don’t care what you do, what you wear or wear you live.........this a football message board not a game of cluedo.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes, with a family name of Feiler.
You are correct in one sense. You've got it.

I consider anti semitism as against the Jewish faith. Seems that the Israeli State propaganda machine has managed to make normally sane people believe that criticism of their behaviour is anti semitic. As it is frequently used to slag off Corbyn, and the Labour Party, what is your opinion?

You are one of the first people who likes to cry Islamophobia when there is any critique of Islam, yet you object to any criticism of a Jewish faith being labelled as anti-semetic ???

If you cannot see the double standards, other people reading this will. ???

****in idiot.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You’re not exposing hypocrisy though are you, you are only exposing yourself for what you are a ****wit chancer.

You know only what you think you know about me, which is frankly nothing.

You could choose to challenge what I say, but you don’t, you choose the snide remarks about my clothes, where I live etc.

I don’t care what you do, what you wear or wear you live.........this a football message board not a game of cluedo.

I know that 'cunning fergus' is some online persona (maybe it's who you really want to be :shrug:) who's views would never survive in your real world.

But maybe calling you a hypocrite is unfair, as you could probably make a good case for being a fantasist :lolol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
You are one of the first people who likes to cry Islamophobia when there is any critique of Islam, yet you object to any criticism of a Jewish faith being labelled as anti-semetic ???

****in idiot.

Nope you're the idiot. There is a huge difference between critique of the Israeli State and critique of the Jewish faith. I have never been critical of the faith. If there is criticism of the faith, of course I will say something. My family is Jewish. Once again, you talk shit to 'win' a point on a social media platform. Well done you.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Nope you're the idiot. There is a huge difference between critique of the Israeli State and critique of the Jewish faith. I have never been critical of the faith. If there is criticism of the faith, of course I will say something. My family is Jewish. Once again, you talk shit to 'win' a point on a social media platform. Well done you.

You don't want the Jews to have a homeland. That is good enough for me. Your family must hate you.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
You don't want the Jews to have a homeland. That is good enough for me. Your family must hate you.

Dear lord, you're getting desperate.
Why should a faith have a 'homeland, especially at the expense of people already living there'?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Dear lord, you're getting desperate.
Why should a faith have a 'homeland, especially at the expense of people already living there'?

Do you share the same sentiments for the Greek Cypriots who were displaced by a Turkey invasion on Cyrpus?

That Greek population moved south and built the south up without firing rockets into North Cyprus or sending in suicide bombers. The Palestians could have built a land to be proud of but they only have a revenge mentality which also teaches it's children to hate the Jews. You have seen the Hamas Micky Mouse haven't you?

If the Jews didn't have Israel they would have no land at all, and if Islam wasn't so demonic Israel wouldn't have such a strong stance.

The Greek Cypriots made their choices and the Palestinian made theirs. Two similar scenarios and two very different outcomes.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Do you share the same sentiments for the Greek Cypriots who were displaced by a Turkey invasion on Cyrpus?

That Greek population moved south and built the south up without firing rockets into North Cyprus or sending in suicide bombers. The Palestians could have built a land to be proud of but they only have a revenge mentality which also teaches it's children to hate the Jews. You have seen the Hamas Micky Mouse haven't you?

If the Jews didn't have Israel they would have no land at all, and if Islam wasn't so demonic Israel wouldn't have such a strong stance.

The Greek Cypriots made their choices and the Palestinian made theirs. Two similar scenarios and two very different outcomes.

I know about Cyprus. I was on HMS Lowestoft, and we were sent to Famagusta to evacuate people after the Turks invaded. Why should a religion have a 'homeland?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I know about Cyprus. I was on HMS Lowestoft, and we were sent to Famagusta to evacuate people after the Turks invaded. Why should a religion have a 'homeland?

You being on duty at the time adds nothing.

You haven't even acknowledged two similar scenarios and two very different outcomes. I didn't hear you say poor Greek Cypriots when prompted but you have a poor Palestinian anti Jewish agenda.

If the Jewish community are always under threat they have every right to have their own sanctuary. Do you really begrudge a victimised group of people having a safe place?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
You being on duty at the time adds nothing.

You haven't even acknowledged two similar scenarios and two very different outcomes. I didn't hear you say poor Greek Cypriots when prompted but you have a poor Palestinian anti Jewish agenda.

If the Jewish community are always under threat they have every right to have their own sanctuary. Do you really begrudge a victimised group of people having a safe place?

The reason for what happened in Cyprus is Far removed from what has happened in the middle East. As you know. There is no comparison. Most Jews do not live in the Israeli State. There is no need. Yes Jews have been persecuted in the past, along with Catholics, protestants, Muslims, but for some reason, you think the Jewish faith should have a homeland.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41385]Randy McNob[/MENTION]
[MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37421]daveinplzen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=35904]A1X[/MENTION]

You lot had better keep a low profile on here today. Disgusting people the lot of you.

You’ve misunderstood our relationship. You don’t get to tell me what to do. Ya daft ****.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Yep , he's s spent years barking up the wrong tree and pissing into the wind with me , he honestly thinks he's a notch above the rest , truly tragic
Regards
DF

Most people will feel above a dedicated dole scrounger like you. It's no surprise.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

****in idiot.

On a serious note, well done for showing some restraint and not posting on the main thread About this incident on the big board. It’s encouraging that you recognise when your divisive and hate filled rhetoric is not appropriate. You recognise that the rubbish you post here would get you banned if posted on the Big Board. Which tells us that even you don’t believe half the racist old claptrap you post.

It’s also rather telling that you came to the bear pit to bring up the subject of today’s murders. A place you thjnk you are free to cause arguments and call people whatever you like. I can’t remember the last time we had such a consistently vile poster on NSC.

I shouldn’t think it will be long before you’re banned, in the meantime, well done for showing enough respect and recognising that your hate speak is not welcome on sensitive threads.

Edit. I see you have been given a time out. I think that’s for the best. You really have been getting yourself into quite a funkle.
I’m sure I’m not alone when I say I’m looking forward to a bit of a breather from your anger and tantrums. We have chance of some adult discussion for a short while.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Yep , he's s spent years barking up the wrong tree and pissing into the wind with me , he honestly thinks he's a notch above the rest , truly tragic
Regards
DF

You would need a f***ing telescope, far beyond your means, to see how many notches I am above you intellectually and, far more importantly, morally :lolol:

Has it really never occurred to you that if you could drag yourself beyond the gutter morally, some other things may go your way. For once, I am really genuinely trying to help you here :shrug:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You would need a f***ing telescope, far beyond your means, to see how many notches I am above you intellectually and, far more importantly, morally :lolol:

Has it really never occurred to you that if you could drag yourself beyond the gutter morally, some other things may go your way. For once, I am really genuinely trying to help you here :shrug:

Bit rude.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
[mention=33848]the clamp[/mention]
[mention=41385]randy mcnob[/mention]
[mention=396]watford zero[/mention]
[mention=37421]daveinplzen[/mention]
[mention=35904]a1x[/mention]

you lot had better keep a low profile on here today. Disgusting people the lot of you.

but, you're feeding the fire, you c*nt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here