Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton: 'It’s a good feeling to be the manager of a big club'

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Oh god, are we going to have an update every time Forest play now ?

He’s gone, he was amazing for us, then got found out stepping up into the big time, again.

We’ve moved on, let him, we don’t need updates on how forest or Chris are doing, if want to know I will look on BBC or whatever, not NSC love in with an ex manager

Have you considered...? Now, bear with me.

Have you considered, just a little tiny bit, considered the possibility that YOU - *yes you* - could save YOURSELF from the DELUGE of updates on Chris Houghton and his new football club.

Now, you may be thinking ??? But how could I do that? :shrug:

Well, I'll tell you. It's a little secret passed down to me by my grandfather, from his grandfather before him. A secret shrouded in the mists of time. I know, right! :ohmy:

"What is it?" you may ask, and you are right to ask this, because what it is is what you need to know. :wink: So I'll tell you what it is right now. But I'll do so in very small writing so that passing SPIES do not steal from you this mystical knowledge, shrouded in the mists of time as it hitherto has been.

Are you ready?

Are you?

Ready?

OK, let's go... :banana:

Don't open the thread.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Have you considered, just a little tiny bit, considered the possibility that YOU - *yes you* - could save YOURSELF from the DELUGE of updates on Chris Houghton and his new football club.

Well, I'll tell you. It's a little secret passed down to me by my grandfather, from his grandfather before him. A secret shrouded in the mists of time. I know, right! :ohmy:

"What is it?" you may ask, and you are right to ask this, because what it is is what you need to know. :wink: So I'll tell you what it is right now. But I'll do so in very small writing so that passing SPIES do not steal from you this mystical knowledge, shrouded in the mists of time as it hitherto has been.

Are you ready?

Are you?

Ready?

Don't open the thread.

If it was passed down as you suggest, you are evidently not Ben and I claim my £5.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Oh god, are we going to have an update every time Forest play now ?

He’s gone, he was amazing for us, then got found out stepping up into the big time, again.

We’ve moved on, let him, we don’t need updates on how forest or Chris are doing, if want to know I will look on BBC or whatever, not NSC love in with an ex manager

Derby winning at the City Ground.......

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Forgot AK was event there really, and I loved him in his time, along with Chris, but I've moved on ��

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Are you ready?

Are you?

Ready?

Don't open the thread.
Yes but who the f is Chis Houghton ???

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Forest down to 10 men following a bad challenge.

Also losing 1-0.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

LuaLua versus Knocky now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here