NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
West Brom loves a Monday teatime slot.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wonder if ANYONE will take up the MOnday rush hour game, clearly a loss leader as everyone will be watching Leeds @ 8

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Have west Brom got the 5.30 slot on a Monday as a permanent booking?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I just wonder with all this greed (£15 pay-per-view matches, Scousers and Manure wanting a new structure that suits the biggest clubs) that karma will show its face and football will fall under the coronavirus spell. I hope it doesn't happen but as we get nearer to winter and positive tests continue to soar, there may have to be another shutdown. I personally wouldn't mind. There's more important things in life than football and we have to accept that there's that possibility on the horizon again.

As for now, it looks a really cracking weekend of Premier League matches, starting with Everton v Liverpool.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This weekend I’m confident we will get a result. I fancy a win. We know what they’ll do. We just have to be clinical when our chances come. No crowd to gee them waaannkers up. Confident here.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This weekend I’m confident we will get a result. I fancy a win. We know what they’ll do. We just have to be clinical when our chances come. No crowd to gee them waaannkers up. Confident here.
We have one fit attacker, I'm not so confident.

Take a draw .... But we simply must get at least 4 points from our next 2 games. 3 points the minimum or questions will be asked.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Take a draw .... But we simply must get at least 4 points from our next 2 games. 3 points the minimum or questions will be asked.

You've been "asking questions" (spouting shit) all along.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Quite, with only 32 games left we’ll be totally in the shit.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just wonder with all this greed (£15 pay-per-view matches, Scousers and Manure wanting a new structure that suits the biggest clubs) that karma will show its face and football will fall under the coronavirus spell. I hope it doesn't happen but as we get nearer to winter and positive tests continue to soar, there may have to be another shutdown. I personally wouldn't mind. There's more important things in life than football and we have to accept that there's that possibility on the horizon again.

As for now, it looks a really cracking weekend of Premier League matches, starting with Everton v Liverpool.

I wouldn’t mind that either, not too bothered either way. Shirley some EPL players will soon start breaking their CV19 bubbles to shag any gold-digger that moves.

But it would sadly be the death knell for a stack of L1 and L2 clubs. The EFL today rejected the £50m gift from the EPL to those two divisions, because the greedy Championship clubs were cut out at this stage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here