[Albion] Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

phoenix

May 18, 2009
The tweet doesn’t come from a credible journalist but he does appear to live in Poland tweet about polish football & have a decent amount of followers so it’s possible he knows someone at the polish club . Out of no chance, possible and looking likely I would venture Possible .

So basically he lives in Brighton and works at A.S.D.A. (The tweeter)

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I bloody love google translate

This is the most important transfer information in recent months in Polish football. As Super Express found out, Jakub Moder is breaking the Ekstraklasa transfer record. The young Lech midfielder has been a sensation in the league recently, he also made his debut in the national team. It bore fruit. Very specific fruit. Where and for how much will the Polish representative go? Details of a unique operation in Super Express.

Lech has made two masterpieces: the first is promotion to the group stage of the Europa League. The second is happening right now. It is a financial masterpiece. Jakub Moder will be sold for record money. Lech will get as much as EUR 11 million for his assistant !!!! What's more, and this is part of this masterpiece, the player will be immediately loaned to Lech, i.e. he will play in the group stage of the Europa League. Brighton in England will be Moder's new employer. And the loan to Lech is supposed to be for a year, although the English may shorten it in December. But then they have to pay extra money for it. There is no need to hide: these are the golden days of Lech. Both in terms of sports and finances, as if that were not enough, the club in Poznań secured a certain percentage of the next transfer of Modera. And one more thing: Poznanians rejected the possibility of leaving this player now. Keeping him for the Europa League group stage was a priority, and Moder will most likely fly tomorrow for medical tests and then return to the squad training camp.

Very specific fruit 🤣🤣

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really do find it hard to believe that we are spending substantial money on players for the future whilst ignoring players for this season. Hence I fully expect a bolt out of the blue forward signing before the window shuts, just like this bizarre sounding signing.. Not long left to find out.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I really do find it hard to believe that we are spending substantial money on players for the future whilst ignoring players for this season. Hence I fully expect a bolt out of the blue forward signing before the window shuts, just like this bizarre sounding signing.. Not long left to find out.

The polish left back is meant to be 4 mill. Brian Owen has Moder at close to 10 mill so surely we have some cash for a striker now??

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I’m expecting a Striker and maybe LWB chase at the very least.

Still hoping for a ‘name’ like Edouard but I suspect we might end up with someone unknown by the time the window slams shut. I’m really not too sure there is anything for us in the football league so today is the day!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Still hoping for a ‘name’ like Edouard but I suspect we might end up with someone unknown by the time the window slams shut. I’m really not too sure there is anything for us in the football league so today is the day!
Dunno about that ... Pukki , grant, wellbeck or success would improve us

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Maybe the players for now are deemed plenty good enough.
Maybe the club's hierarchy don't read NSC.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008

[Tweet]1313002043578232832[/Tweet]

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe the players for now are deemed plenty good enough.
Maybe the club's hierarchy don't read NSC.

Maybe you need to step down as the NSC prefect telling everyone how to think and trying make out you know best...about everything football related. Maybe you should stop reading NSC, it seems to wind you up reading criticism about anything Albion related :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe you need to step down as the NSC prefect telling everyone how to think and trying make out you know best...about everything football related. Maybe you should stop reading NSC, it seems to wind you up reading criticism about anything Albion related :shrug:

Wowsers someone put their grumpy pants on this morning.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wowsers someone put their grumpy pants on this morning.

It’s deadline day and you are not going to put the dampers on my excitement :smile:

The fact that it’s been pissing with rain for the last 4 days where I am and blowing a hoolie has not got me in the best frame of mind though I admit!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Haha good post !!

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here