Crewe v Chester
Blackpool v Burnley
Bristol Rovers v Swindon
Oxford v Reading
Wolves v Stoke
Newcastle v Leeds

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
In my opinion Manchester United have a fiercer rivalry with Liverpool (and possibly Leeds) than they do with Man City.

My mates a Leeds fan and at Liverpool vs Leeds game they chant we hate Man United more than you do at each other

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Grimsby v Scunthorpe

I remember a few very vocal Grimsby lads in the away end at Glanford Park. They probably couldn't even have told us who we were, but it didn't matter to them so long as we beat Scunthorpe. Can't remember if we did, but we didn't beat many teams away (or indeed, at home) in the late 90s so probably not.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Most of the Chelsea fans I know seem weirdly obsessed with Spurs.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think it has to be reciprocal. I’m not sure there’s many Southampton fans who really give a tupenny f*** about Bournemouth.

I don't think there are any fans on the south coast at all who give a tupenny f*** about Bournemouth. I almost, note almost, feel sorry for them in their desperate attempts to try and stoke a rivalry with us in recent years.

Pompey hate Southampton
Southampton hate Pompey
We hate Palace

None of us give two hoots about (not so) plucky little Bournemouth

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I always thought the rivalry between us & Portsmouth was pretty strong but admit i was surprised in that survey we are second only to the Saints for Pompey.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
For whatever reasons , I've seen more aggro between Brighton and Southend than Brighton v anyone else since I've been going to games home and away , it's actually hard to remember a time when it didn't kick off between the two seaside/estuary resorts , even saw it kick off at Southend at a U23 game pre match which was some going as there were only 81 Brighton fans there ! So I give you Brighton - Southend .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here